What is fueling the democrat's Peach Mints 2.0?

What is fueling the democrat's Peach Mints 2.0?

• Revenge

• Fear

Results are only viewable after voting.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Curious, what makes you think I'm fat? If I protest some here will say its because I am and if I don't some will say its because I am. Its kind of a damned if you do damned if you don't sort of a thing.
Your prose reads like fat person's, like your brain is all caked with fat so you can't think straight.

Also, there was the time you admitted to have a weight problem due to a shoulder injury. :trout:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Your prose reads like fat person's, like your brain is all caked with fat so you can't think straight.

Also, there was the time you admitted to have a weight problem due to a shoulder injury. :trout:
Oh, you mean the time I dropped 18 pounds after recovering from a shoulder problem. That was like 2+ years ago.......

See image below. Would you say that this gentleman is fat? I ask because he is the same height and weight as I am although 20 years younger. While I am not ripped like that.........yet.......I am putting a lot of time in the gym to try to get there. Surf trip coming up soon and putting in the work........

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Oh, you mean the time I dropped 18 pounds after recovering from a shoulder problem. That was like 2+ years ago.......

See image below. Would you say that this gentleman is fat? I ask because he is the same height and weight as I am although 20 years younger. While I am not ripped like that.........yet.......I am putting a lot of time in the gym to try to get there. Surf trip coming up soon and putting in the work........

I want to see some shirtless bathroom selfies before I render judgment....

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
He’s in training for Carl’s Jr runs thrice daily. And by “runs”, I mean that the comfort inn should stock up on toilet paper because GrossFat is coming.
E72BE2B1-BE81-44DC-9FA2-068BA9EC4F42.png