What is a Woman?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's really good for a society to cultivate tolerance for the freaks and weirdos.

There is talent in that pool.

Also, the first thing you do in an autocracy is kill the freaks and weirdos.

One of the things the left fails to do in their attempts to create tolerance for the weirdos is assuage the fears of the right.

You say this to a leftie and they say, "Fuck them! They are assholes!"

I think the right wingers just see social change as a threat at a neural level.

I acknowlage there are other varibles at work here.

Thank you

Last edited:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
As with the strings of a guitar or piano, when vocal folds are longer and thicker, they tend to vibrate more slowly and so produce a lower-pitched voice, whereas shorter and thinner vocal folds vibrate more quickly and thus produce a higher-pitched voice.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
It's really good for a society to cultivate tolerance for the freaks and weirdos.

There is talent in that pool.

Also, the first thing you do in an autocracy is kill the freaks and weirdos.

One of the things the left fails to do in their attempts to create tolerance for the weirdos is assuage the fears of the right.

You say this to a leftie and they say, "fook them! They are assholes!"

I think they just see social change as a threat at a neural level.
You assuaged my fears when you spoke about sexual triggers.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Are we pretending that sex and gender didn't use to be synonyms?

The 107 genders and all the rest of this is new. A re-definition of terminology under pressure from the LGBTQ/woke community. Which, I suppose, is the way of the world. Things change.

Whatever.

I'm going to go surfing now. Hopefully I have a gay old time.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Are we pretending that sex and gender didn't use to be synonyms?

The 107 genders and all the rest of this is new. A re-definition of terminology, under pressure, from the LGBTQ/woke community. Which, I suppose, is the way of the world. Things change.

Whatever.
Ive got a new cell phone!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You sure bring up height a lot.

It's starting to sound like you're compensating for something.

You're probably around 5'3. Maybe even less?

something like this:

Of course you can hide behind your keyboard and insist otherwise.
6’1, shorty.

Remember I pegged your size based on your board dims. They’re the same as my 13 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka and Pico

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Notice, how he ghosted when asked if Gender roles vary among societies?
Exceptions that prove the rule

Also I wouldn't be so quick to look to societies that practiced slavery and human sacrifice as models of behavior

now do while people
Yes them too. And blacks, and asians, and every other flavor of people

Human nature is brutal and mean, and the noble savage view is condescending and racist

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
classic schex idiotic self-own

you guys are such clowns
DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD

Imagine having a thread going 7 pages on a simple definition back in 2010. We were all here then, its amazing what programming can do to people

We're seeing the most insidious part of gender ideology here, the muppets have been convinced that a basic definition of a basic word can be changed, and will deny any objective truth they can see in their own eyes. All in the name of being "nice"

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD

Imagine having a thread going 7 pages on a simple definition back in 2010. We were all here then, its amazing what programming can do to people

We're seeing the most insidious part of gender ideology here, the muppets have been convinced that a basic definition of a basic word can be changed, and will deny any objective truth they can see in their own eyes. All in the name of being "nice"
Except this isn’t some “live and let live” argument, there are people actively trying to make LGBTQ synonymous with pedos. As far as I know, they haven’t merged with the North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes.

IMG_6745.jpeg

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD

Definitions change all the time.

Do you even English?

I still assert that it's what you see on the internet that has you so triggered.

Without the internet you wouldn't even think about it.

It's a perfect wedge issue because it triggers such a strong response over something so trivial.

A woman saying she is a man is like a Christian who says there is an anthropomorphic god living in the sky who cares about them and judges them.

It's childish fantasy in an attempt to self regulate.

The realist bites down on his lip and moves on.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I enjoy lot's of documentaries. The fact that he is talking about what no one else is willing made it more compelling.
I don't know where you got "enlightened" from.
why is this uproarious to you?
Did you watch? Are you afraid to watch? Maybe deep down you know what he says is true and this bothers you? I get that.
Calling it a "documentary" is a bit of a stretch.

It's a propaganda piece that strokes your biases and that's why you like it.

Ever wonder why "no one else is willing to talk about it"?

Last edited: