What if he needs to go potty?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
He’s the leader of the free world for Christ sake! Obviously someone is controlling him, is that okay? Traded his b…. for the presidency.
Have you ever been in charge of large groups of people where you have to be in front of an audience?

There is a lot going on. You have to manage the crowd; then you have to present information.

My classes where I have a detailed check list are so much better.

IF you saw my check list would you assume someone is controlling me?

The list frees you up to rock and roll.

I can't believe how dumb surfers are.

Are you knowingly baiting with stupidity?

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
"do NOT congratulate"

I'm glad gas is $6/gallon, China is the emerging superpower, and white English-as-first-language people will be strangers in the USA in a couple generations.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
"do NOT congratulate"

I'm glad gas is $6/gallon, China is the emerging superpower, and white English-as-first-language people will helpless watch POC with big ones screw their daughters on the kitchen table while they watch be strangers in the USA in a couple generations.
fxt

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I use step by step instruction that I didn't write all the the time.

If this is the gotcha, it's weak.

I can tell when people haven't spent a bunch of time in front of an audience.
Do your notes tell you when to sit down?

Are you making the argument that Joe Biden doesn't go through most of his day suffering from confusion?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Big difference, Joe didn't write the notes.
The last time a President wrote the notes himself, Trump was taking a black sharpie to an NHC map of Dorian's forecast track to include Alabama because he's a retard.

The last time before that, was when W dropped his dog or fell off the segway - I'm not sure the chronology.
Before that, an innocent blue dress got jizzed on.
Before that, HW puked in some dude's lap.
2nd term Reagan was too senile to read even if he was literate (debatable) in the first term.

Pretty much everything these people do is as pre-choregraphed as a North Korean stadium show.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Biden’s decline is obvious to everyone but the erBB left

It's so funny that you are suddenly worried about mental decline of presidents, after 4 years of having a literal retard in the WH.

At least Biden had cognition to begin with.
You can't mentally decline if you're a retard.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Are you making the argument that Joe Biden doesn't go through most of his day suffering from confusion?
So he's like Reagan, W, and Trump. No biggie.

Besides, if he needs to go Potty, he's not confused. He knows The Hill and North LA are festooned with donkeys on boards they can't duck dive.

Unfortunately he'll probably burn Hallucinogenic_Torreador at Hammerland instead of packing his closeouts like a good tourist, but a "c'mon man" will get him out of a pounding.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Do your notes tell you when to sit down?

I'm saying, the note doesn't prove what you are asserting.

People would rag on trump's for his malapropisms and I would call BS too.

It's hard to talk in front of a crowd.

Imagine the stress JB is under.

I'm so glad he's president and not trump.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
He’s the leader of the free world for Christ sake! Obviously someone is controlling him, is that okay? Traded his b…. for the presidency.
Yes, he’s clearly a slave to the cue cards and unable to stray even the slightest bit. Good thing no one wrote “sniff some hair and do some inappropriate touches” or there’d be a run on fainting couches.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
this is the type of stuff we've given to our CEO/CMO at large stage presentations

there's nothing more entertaining than dementia joe trying his hardest to make the dementia joe meme going!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
this is the type of stuff we've given to our CEO/CMO at large stage presentations
Joe has more time in politics than your ceo has living. What’s on the cheat sheet is pretty basic.

In a previous life I spoke to groups of 75 to 100 a couple of times a month, with half of them hostile participants. It never required telling the audience the stuff on that card.

Reactions: GromsDad

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Joe has more time in politics than your ceo has living. What’s on the cheat sheet is pretty basic.

In a previous life I spoke to groups of 75 to 100 a couple of times a month, with half of them hostile participants. It never required telling the audience the stuff on that card.
How old were you?

What information were you delivering?