What happened to this place?

gbarsby3

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 15, 2012
:cursing:

This place used to be a haven for all time surfy supplies. Now it is filled with SUPs and a bunch of crap. Lets get back to where we were on here 5 years ago where there was quality stuff being passed around.

My 2 cents...

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
:cursing:

This place used to be a haven for all time surfy supplies. Now it is filled with SUPs and a bunch of crap. Lets get back to where we were on here 5 years ago where there was quality stuff being passed around.

My 2 cents...
Sadly i think those days of scoring a cool board for a good price are over. Unless you are a big guy than you can still score.

FishFace

Miki Dora status
Aug 8, 2009
Del Mar, CA
i just logged on after a long ass time... my reason - G Griffin trolling = how a long ago was that? ... then the extreme left wing politics,,,i go elsewhere for politics... not here.... i'm on jam, CL and offerup for my board hoarding...
oslide nails it. all your pb/Encinitas boards for trade arent posted here(we all see them and talk about it, G). you want it to improve - post them here,,, you just bought that Miller mid length? where is it? i have a shittload to sell off... lets get this classified resurrected

Last edited:

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I just bought a board off of an ERbb post a couple weeks ago.
Affordable and dude even dropped it off for me.

Reactions: Aruka

therarebirdshow

OTF status
Jan 28, 2013
www.amazon.com
I just bought a board off of an ERbb post a couple weeks ago.
Affordable and dude even dropped it off for me.
Hope that thing made it up to you alright!

As for the erBB Classifieds, I think there are a few reasons it's dipped in quality.
1. It's an online bulletin board for a defunct magazine. It's fuggin old and it's not doing anything to attract new users.
2. Surfing skyrocketed in popularity the past few years. All those new people are buying and selling where they know, CL, OfferUp, FB marketplace. So, of the relatively few people that know about this place, more are selling sh!t there cause that's where the money is.
3. Jamboards is a more active community for cool hipster boards.
4. Maybe it's just me, but I'm still expecting 2012 prices. When I see a used PU HPSB for $600 I cringe. But those are selling somewhere, I think?

Anyhow, I hear there's a nice 6'4 Stamps floating around for a reasonable price;)

gbarsby3

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 15, 2012
i just logged on after a long ass time... my reason - G Griffin trolling = how a long ago was that? ... then the extreme left wing politics,,,i go elsewhere for politics... not here.... i'm on jam, CL and offerup for my board hoarding...
oslide nails it. all your pb/Encinitas boards for trade arent posted here(we all see them and talk about it, G). you want it to improve - post them here,,, you just bought that Miller mid length? where is it? i have a shittload to sell off... lets get this classified resurrected
I will post some boards today, yeah all this liberal bullshit is for the birds. FJB.

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury and Havoc

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
whats jam?