What exactly is Donald Trump’s platform in 2020?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
What are the lines of demarcation? There's a north, central, and south, right?
The rest of the world thinks southern California ends at Point Conception. Central Cailifornia is from Point Conception to San Francisco. Northern California is north of that.

Santa Barbara thinks there is no Southern California. It's L.A. from Rincon to Mexico.

Carpinteria (where I live) thinks it is the only place in California that matters. Kind of like Big Sur does too.

• Haha
Reactions: JBerry

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The rest of the world thinks southern California ends at Point Conception. Central Cailifornia is from Point Conception to San Francisco. Northern California is north of that.

Santa Barbara thinks there is no Southern California. It's L.A. from Rincon to Mexico.

Carpinteria (where I live) thinks it is the only place in California that matters. Kind of like Big Sur does too.

That totally makes sense. I've heard people refer to areas like San Francisco, Monterey, and Salinas as northern California, which never made sense to me considering that they're smack dab in the middle region of the state.

It seems like parts of Santa Cruz, especially some of the towns in the Santa Cruz, totally think they're Northern California.

This map seems pretty accurate.