What did you do to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
FecalFace said:
ifallalot said:
grapedrink said:
StuAzole said:
So "liberals" need to call out their own whenever they disagree with some of them? Like Muslims must condemn every bad act committed one of their 1.6 billion fellow Muslims? Yeah, that's a good call.
At the very least they shouldn't be apologists for it.
They need to do the call out

Just like when people on the Right get lumped in with Nazis; even Trump condemns Nazis. McInnes sues people for lumping himself or the Proud Boys in with Nazis.

Call out retardation and call it retardation.
Yeah you're calling out Nazis all the time.... by repeating their vomit word for word here. :foreheadslap:

BUT MUZZZLEMS

WES KULCHER #1
Derr Fekal is displeased, you will be cleansed.

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
grapedrink said:
Then it's safe to assume that the extreme views of the right shape the political priorities of their representatives too, correct?

You see where I'm going with this, right?
Yes, of course, but does that mean that the left should do it too? Politicians who pander to the extremes and special interests are the problem.
You mean like when Trump said there were many fine people on both sides of the Klan rally?

I agree that sort of thing is a big problem right now.

Care to provide and example of a Democratic presidential hopeful doing or saying something that would be an example catering to extreme leftists? Anything commensurate with what Trump has been up to?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Gnudz said:
grapedrink said:
Then it's safe to assume that the extreme views of the right shape the political priorities of their representatives too, correct?

You see where I'm going with this, right?
Yes, of course, but does that mean that the left should do it too? Politicians who pander to the extremes and special interests are the problem.
You mean like when Trump said there were many fine people on both sides of the Klan rally?

I agree that sort of thing is a big problem right now.

Care to provide and example of a Democratic presidential hopeful doing or saying something that would be an example catering to extreme leftists? Anything commensurate with what Trump has been up to?
Fake news

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
grapedrink said:
StuAzole said:
So "liberals" need to call out their own whenever they disagree with some of them? Like Muslims must condemn every bad act committed one of their 1.6 billion fellow Muslims? Yeah, that's a good call.
Examples?

And is that standard the same for (R)? Like "Oh, Trump's just talking like people at a bar in Wisconsin would talk" kinda stuff? Or "oh, it's locker room talk." Or "oh, he doesn't mean what he tweets"? Or "he didn't say sh!t hole, he said sh!t house"?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
StuAzole said:
grapedrink said:
StuAzole said:
Examples?
Look at all the adulation for Che Guevara from the left, who is a verified human rights abuser who executed his opposition. Who also hated blacks and gays. But it's cool because he was a Lefty, right? :roflmao:

Professor Bret Weinstein from Evergreen College is another example of the Left gone mad, that had real consequences for his career and livelihood, along with his students who know longer have him as a teacher. How many left-leaning politicians or activists have called out the students and faculty behind that witch hunt :confused2:

StuAzole said:
And is that standard the same for (R)? Like "Oh, Trump's just talking like people at a bar in Wisconsin would talk" kinda stuff? Or "oh, it's locker room talk." Or "oh, he doesn't mean what he tweets"? Or "he didn't say sh!t hole, he said sh!t house"?
Do you think just because I am calling out Democrats that I am somehow giving Trump and Republicans a pass :confused2: :roflmao:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
grapedrink said:
StuAzole said:
grapedrink said:
StuAzole said:
Examples?
Look at all the adulation for Che Guevara from the left, who is a verified human rights abuser who executed his opposition. Who also hated blacks and gays. But it's cool because he was a Lefty, right? :roflmao:
The cardinal rule of the left is if you do enough good it cancels out the bad.

So pass given.

Professor Bret Weinstein from Evergreen College is another example of the Left gone mad, that had real consequences for his career and livelihood, along with his students who know longer have him as a teacher. How many left-leaning politicians or activists have called out the students and faculty behind that witch hunt :confused2:

StuAzole said:
Do you think just because I am calling out Democrats that I am somehow giving Trump and Republicans a pass :confused2: :roflmao:
Yes.

In fact it means you support and voted for El Trumpo. :cussing:

Bret Weinstein and his whole family should have been burned at the stake using Trump/Pence campaign signs as tinder. FaecalFace as matchlighter.

Cause I'm sure Weinstein supported Trump, at least in his heart.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
grapedrink said:
StuAzole said:
grapedrink said:
StuAzole said:
Examples?

StuAzole said:
So many questions, so little time in the day.