What Boards You Got On Order?

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
surfboard custom ordering bubble in full effect now. ppl cashing paychecks without working, what can possibly go wrong??
Guilty. Re-upped half my quiver in last 6 months. But they’ve all been keepers so far. Plus, I hoard em, so will be a couple years before I let any of them go.

Reactions: jkb

retodd

Duke status
Feb 23, 2009
try Kazuma he's super fast, good prices and has cheap shipping to california too. He still has his discounts listed on his site email him. I sent him a pic of that single wing fish he made retodd and my dims and it came out sick, been a lot of fun as a 2+1
I love my board

spjones123

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 24, 2005
You gottsta wear two leashes when you paddle triple overhead on a 5’6 twinnie!

Not really sure why it came like that. But like every proud parent I was blinded by love, and 100% didn’t notice until a friend pointed it out.

Reactions: MathDebater

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
You gottsta wear two leashes when you paddle triple overhead on a 5’6 twinnie!

Not really sure why it came like that. But like every proud parent I was blinded by love, and 100% didn’t notice until a friend pointed it out.
That Stretch twin is gorgeous, damn. The two leash plugs: I have a board or two like that. Options, that's all.

Reactions: Aruka

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
20200921_222228.jpg
5-10 hayden loot has been really fun the past couple weeks. One of the more versatile stubbies ive ridden to date. Catches waves really well and has a bit of extra glide over flat spots. Not quite like fish or grovel level glide but enough to make life a bit easier. Where it really has advantages over most grovely boards is with how well it holds in on a steep face. The tail width is just a skosh over 15" and the bottom contours are mellow so it stays pretty planted feeling and doesnt feel like it wants to slide out the moment sh1t gets real. Only ridden as trusty. Dhd L sides, ea blackstix center best combo so far.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Yeah, and I think that's only the east wing of his massive board hangar.
Good-looking outline. I could get busy with that. Always nice when a board does more than you expect of it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jkb and chilly1

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
anythign thats takena quiver spot that unexpectedley worked far better? if it is the asym, don't bother.
haha, had a great session on the asym yesterday.

the pre covid boards were all great, but seemed to cover about the same range (other than the Happy roundpin). current quiver is more relevant for the mostly mushy waves where I am

I keep repeating myself singing praise for the Rdot twin, but I think it could be a shortboard replacement for me where I surf... I've had it out in pretty punchy beach break and it holds into a wave face well, but with an added fast free feeling

winged swallow performance twin with the further back fin placement is a versatile design IMO

Last edited: