What are college dorks protesting about?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
thats a long list and you miraculously missed whats its really about. shocking.

i like how everyone all of the sudden loves the jews - espeially the right. where were you guys the last 60 years?
fighting the Democrats so we could pass the Civil Rights Act

• Love
Reactions: 2surf

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
This reminds me of a game show called 10,000 dollar pyramid

contestants are in teams of 2
One of the team members sees a category, like “things that are green”
That contestant gives examples to that the other person can guess the category “things that are green”

gromsdads post is like the rapid fire list to guess
“Things trolls say are the reasons for the protests”

Troll on gromsdad
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
There is video proof of each category he listed
Of course morons is a subjective term but most would agree with that
how about the chick saying they would die of thirst while in a large fully plumbed building? These are not serious people

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
There is video proof of each category he listed
Of course morons is a subjective term but most would agree with that
how about the chick saying they would die of thirst while in a large fully plumbed building? These are not serious people
You can find single individual examples within the thousands of protesters of shitty prople
That’s very different than characterizing all of the protesters with those shitty characteristics

we all know that
But it supports your narrative if you just ignore that

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
You can find single individual examples within the thousands of protesters of shitty prople
That’s very different than characterizing all of the protesters with those shitty characteristics

we all know that
Political chanting shows sh!tty characteristics, let the derision continue.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

we all know that
Slow down.

Allow GromsDad to have his prejudices.

The pendulum swings both ways.

The reason there are no protests in Jersey is because GromsDad and ilk are too busy in the tanning salon and practicing duck lips in the mirror, taking just enough time to have pork rolls and scrapple delivered via Door Dash.

1714752592522.png

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Ever wonder why most of the energy is used to talk how about the protesting is being done wrong, rather than considering the point being made?

Has a a single arrest been made on the people that are on video attacking people at UCLA?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma

we all know that
He didn't
He said those were various observed themes being demonstrated by those involved
Of course not all present engaged in every observed behavior. DUH

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Ever wonder why most of the energy is used to talk how about the protesting is being done wrong, rather than considering the point being made?

Has a a single arrest been made on the people that are on video attacking people at UCLA?
Is your real concern that anyone who broke any law got arrested?
Or just some?

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Yes- the cancellation was based on threats by pro-Palestine protestors. What don’t you get about that :unsure:
In response to the threats of protest in response to the censoring of the valedictorian?

Yes and there have been physical attacks on Jewish students all over the country, and you don’t seem to have a problem with it :unsure:
I hear what you are saying. I saw the link you posted of an alleged attack. There has been an incredibly small amount of accounts of Jewish people being injured and even fewer that have evidence to support them.

Where exactly am I rationalizing violence? :unsure:
I think it was when you insinuated that it was acceptable for encampments to be attacked. But you may have been referring to a different video than I was. Several people have stated plainly or thinly implied that the people at UCLA deserved to be attacked so apologies if I put you in that category.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 12.05.25 PM.png

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Funny how some were minimizing violence when it was directed at Jews. Harassment, antisemitic verbal abuse, they were fine with that. They were ok with 'minimal' violence. they were OK with Jews being blocked from attending classes 'as long as they could get to class another way.' Back of the bus for Jews right? Maybe put up some Jewish drinking fountains? Amazing how the ”progressive left” has aligned itself with the racist/antisemitic far right.

If you are going to bully and harass people based on nothing more than an ethnic profile, at least don't be a pussy when the inevitable non-proportionate reaction finally occurs.

Oh, and that's why the cops don't care. That's why they sat back and let it happen. That's why so many people were ok with it.

Most everyone agrees with a right to protest. The right to protest doesn't include the right to vandalize/destroy property, harass, intimidate, assault, trespass, trample civil rights, etc.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Funny how some were minimizing violence when it was directed at Jews. Harassment, antisemitic verbal abuse, they were fine with that. They were ok with 'minimal' violence. they were OK with Jews being blocked from attending classes 'as long as they could get to class another way.' Back of the bus for Jews right? Maybe put up some Jewish drinking fountains? Amazing how the ”progressive left” has aligned itself with the racist/antisemitic far right.

If you are going to bully and harass people based on nothing more than an ethnic profile, at least don't be a pussy when the inevitable non-proportionate reaction finally occurs.

Oh, and that's why the cops don't care. That's why they sat back and let it happen. That's why so many people were ok with it.

Most everyone agrees with a right to protest. The right to protest doesn't include the right to vandalize/destroy property, harass, intimidate, assault, trespass, trample civil rights, etc.
If I were "the cops" and watched all the bullshit go by, not only would I sit back, I would test the mettle of the protesters (Star-Belly Sneetches) and counter-protesters (No Star Sneetches) with a giant pig(s) roast, huge vats of cioppino, massive baby back rib BBQ, and so much more. With lots of aroma.

Free to all. No substitutions. I bet you a lot of both parties cross that line, brings them together too.

Naturally, if I was in the approximate vicinity and knew of this, man whatever protest/benefit/cause, I'm getting free food out of it. I can't even tell you how many buffets I've crashed/cleaned out, especially when BBQ is involved. The key is to never pile on too much food on the first and second plate. Just enough that a little more is acceptable and then you pile the 3rd plate the fuck on and bail. :jamon: