Weedmaps Sports Athletes Returning to Hawaiian Bliss

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
The Weedmaps Wellness House athletes include Bruce Irons, Nathan Fletcher, Tyler Newton, Colby Raha, Tom Parsons, Jimmy Hill, Boo Johnson, Chase Webb, Aaron Homoki, Stevie Williams, Tommy Sandoval, Koa Rothman, Nathan Fletcher, Devon Smillie, Stevie Churchill, Brandon Begin, and Dylan Strak. While some athletes compete, others will visit locations around the island to do what they do best.

The team will be supporting Bruce Irons and Nathan Fletcher in the Da Hui Backdoor Shootout this year.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Eddie showing up at the Weed Maps House right as Bruce was signing his contract to strong arm them to sign Koa. In the end it was actually a good deal now that Bruce went on his crack bindge in south central

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
So I’m saving +25% on my weed purchases by purchasing from an unlicensed agent who doesn’t charge pot tax or sales tax. Is that even legal? (I’m using the term loosely)

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
JEwing said:
So I’m saving +25% on my weed purchases by purchasing from an unlicensed agent who doesn’t charge pot tax or sales tax. Is that even legal (I’m using the term loosely)?
But how will you know how much THC is in it to a hundredth of a percent? :monkey:

Even with taxes, process have dropped to 25-50% what they were before legalization. No more $60 eighths. :jam_on:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Kento said:
JEwing said:
So I’m saving +25% on my weed purchases by purchasing from an unlicensed agent who doesn’t charge pot tax or sales tax. Is that even legal (I’m using the term loosely)?
But how will you know how much THC is in it to a hundredth of a percent? :monkey:

Even with taxes, process have dropped to 25-50% what they were before legalization. No more $60 eighths. :jam_on:
When's the last time you bought a $60 eight? The 90s?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
Kento said:
JEwing said:

Before I had my med card. $50-60 eighths were the norm in SoCal and you sure didn't get a choice. Strains were chronic/dank and schwag (although that was usually $20/qtr). Now it's $15-25/eighth of better quality. Also nowadays the flakiness factor of weed dealers is completely moot. I do not miss the PITA waiting game one bit.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
an "unlicensed agent"

I love it!

those are harder and harder to come by these days since the market
bottomed out.

check out the documentary Murder Mountain on Netflix. pretty wild sh!t.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
ifallalot said:
Kento said:
JEwing said:

For example a $70 1/2 oz of “Acapulco gold” and they throw in an extra 1/2 oz. cause you’re a first time customer.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
afoaf said:
an "unlicensed agent"

I love it!

those are harder and harder to come by these days since the market
bottomed out.

check out the documentary Murder Mountain on Netflix. pretty wild sh!t.

Garrett Rodriguez and Ryan Mitchell q
This photo is very spiritual to me and not because it depicts two great friends together after surfing good waves. There's so much more to this moment that one could ever explain. I get emotional every time I look at it. I was friends with both of these men and for some reason, I was chosen to capture this. (note). Fire Captain Mitchell died last year and Garrett’s killer was never found.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
OH SNAP

JEwing brings the goooooods!

did you watch the show?

bananas.