waves aren't everything

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
my friend usually didnt get the best waves. he wasnt the best surfer. one day at an abnormal beach break that was on rare fire, he was getting all the best waves and was particularly aggressive. he was riding a 7'6" and i had 6'10", and he was using the advantage and i felt he was hogging and i became irritated. i had to get to work, and a set came in and i was in the perfect spot, but he was further outside and went on it, and i pulled out and he didnt make the section. i was so angry. had to catch a close out in. At the parking lot after, he was so amped and stoked and we high fived, but my side of the high five was weak limp. i was angry. he was so happy. well...he overdosed the next day. that was his last surf session. dont ever underestimate . i still feel like an asshole

Al Soldano

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 18, 2002
Pleasantville
my friend usually didnt get the best waves. he wasnt the best surfer. one day at an abnormal beach break that was on rare fire, he was getting all the best waves and was particularly aggressive. he was riding a 7'6" and i had 6'10", and he was using the advantage and i felt he was hogging and i became irritated. i had to get to work, and a set came in and i was in the perfect spot, but he was further outside and went on it, and i pulled out and he didnt make the section. i was so angry. had to catch a close out in. At the parking lot after, he was so amped and stoked and we high fived, but my side of the high five was weak limp. i was angry. he was so happy. well...he overdosed the next day. that was his last surf session. dont ever underestimate . i still feel like an asshole
I'm glad your friend caught all the best waves before overdosing on drugs and you got a closeout. I'm also glad you have a limp wristed high five.

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
At least he went out on a high note. I tend to buzz for a few days on a good session. If you had burned him he still would have od'd but would have gone out bitter at you. Celebrate the guy and the session you selfish prick.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003

although u still might be an asshole, this incident was not assholish behavior
-000, resident asshole

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
You should be shot with a ball of your own sh!t for your selfishness.
At least your friend went out on a happy high note.
RIP friend of pastel. You got the wave of the day even if you blew the section. :shaka:

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You should be shot with a ball of your own sh!t for your selfishness.
At least your friend went out on a happy high note.
RIP friend of pastel. You got the wave of the day even if you blew the section. :shaka:
I’m disappointed with you. Kenny would say

SHOW

• Love
Reactions: keenfish

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Waves aren't everything,
They are the only Thing.

Waves of depression,
Helped your friend,