Watch out! Cyclist coming through

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
the little diadora wrench (from back in the cleat days), fits the bolts that fasten the toe-clips to a set of campy superleggeri pedals...

had a pair of diadoras at one time but switched allegiances to SIDIs later on...

note fritz hansen / arne jacobsen 3107 (in maple (ash?) ...)

kudos to the most excellent prop stylist...

Reactions: plasticbertrand

LelandCuz

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 21, 2011
Lahaina
A little blast from the past. When this was made that bike was identical to the one that had just won the Tour de France. So no disc brakes or fat tires, just a low seat.

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf and donuts

caelho

Miki Dora status
Jun 10, 2003
F that. I sometimes see bulls on the roads I ride. Immediate U turn.
ditto. also same with some hike in spots with bulls, hug the fence line and be ready to scramble over the bob wire.
There was a bull that escaped up around harmony, the ranchers had the road closed trying to wrangle it back into it's pasture. As i'm sitting there waiting 2 cyclists decide to bike on through, the ranchers yelled at them to get the f back........f ing idiots!

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf and rice

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
ditto. also same with some hike in spots with bulls, hug the fence line and be ready to scramble over the bob wire.
There was a bull that escaped up around harmony, the ranchers had the road closed trying to wrangle it back into it's pasture. As i'm sitting there waiting 2 cyclists decide to bike on through, the ranchers yelled at them to get the f back........f ing idiots!
F that. There was a bull years back right in the middle of the trail down to PV in Big Sur. We tried to go around him and he was not having it; kept blocking us. Got back in the truck and left.

They're often on Cottontail Creek Road and there's no fences.

Reactions: caelho

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
maybe he was a lancer turned gravel biker who has never encountered a wild animal before. good thing he didn't roll up on a mountain lion:

edit: best comments:
Lot of elitists in Cycling... some think they own the trails too. Trail etiquette does not apply to Raging Bulls. Lol. Cyclist: On your left. Bull: Hold my beer

That bull came out of nowhere! NO way the rider could have avoided him.

Last edited: