Was Uncle Bozzi eaten by cannibals?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Biden did receive five deferments, but they were granted because he was a student, with the last one granted in January 1968. Later, in April 1968, he underwent a medical exam and was then given a 1-Y classification because of his asthma as a teenager.

Trump told the Times in 2016 that a doctor wrote him a letter for the draft board about the bone spurs – which Trump said were "temporary" and "minor" – but he could not recall the doctor's name.

If you were not drafted into the Vietnam war then you have my permission to shut the fck up.

• Sad
Reactions: kidfury

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
I guess if I was on Team Cheeto, and was playing defense 24/7, I would be all in on a Biden non-story embellishing a family lore that happened nearly 80 years ago.

This is going to a fuckin’ rough summer for Gross Dad, Michelle, sh!t-x and the rest of the election deniers.

If you were not drafted into the Vietnam war then you have my permission to shut the fck up.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Just like you want heroin addicts drawing your blood at Qwest or wherever because you KNOW they can find a vein on the first try, cannibals have their place in society.

Ever come back from Costco and think oh sh!t I do not have the fridge or freezer space for all these groceries? This is precisely when the cannibal's expertise comes in handy. I mean, you know Dahmer maximized the fuck out of every cubic inch of his freezer.