Was just watching Fox

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
You don't have to be homophobic to take notice that one of the members is seeking out erBBjs. :shrug:

Now if you're talking about Von_Coathanger or Squidley, then yes, it is quite disconcerting.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
trevorbc said:
mundus said:
Coat Hanger said:
trevorbc said:
Being gay isn't a choice so it is really a silly hypothetical.

Is that what you tell yourself? :roflmao:

So dicks just find their way into your mouth. :roflmao:

Does someone yell, SURPRISE when it happens? :roflmao:
Not even gay dudes talk about sucking d's as much as you.
+1

Using gay as an insult is proof of one of two things: Either you are stupid or insecure about your own sexuality. Von I'll say it to you too, just be yourself man. If Dick Cheney can square it I'm sure your family can too.
Wait a minute, you said that insinuating someone is gay, is proof of being gay. Using this epiphany to insinuate I am gay. All in the same poorly written paragraph.

Why are you sending signals? It's 2019 for crying out loud. Do you think anyone cares if you are a dicksucker?

:roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Duffy said:
The rampant homophobia on this forum is a bit disconcerting.
Those guys are highly susceptible to turning gay under the right circumstances and they know it.

They are just trying to stay safe.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
Coat Hanger said:
trevorbc said:
mundus said:
Coat Hanger said:
trevorbc said:
Being gay isn't a choice so it is really a silly hypothetical.

Is that what you tell yourself? :roflmao:

So dicks just find their way into your mouth. :roflmao:

Does someone yell, SURPRISE when it happens? :roflmao:
Not even gay dudes talk about sucking d's as much as you.
+1

Using gay as an insult is proof of one of two things: Either you are stupid or insecure about your own sexuality. Von I'll say it to you too, just be yourself man. If Dick Cheney can square it I'm sure your family can too.
Wait a minute, you said that insinuating someone is gay, is proof of being gay. Using this epiphany to insinuate I am gay. All in the same poorly written paragraph.

Why are you sending signals? It's 2019 for crying out loud. Do you think anyone cares if you are a dicksucker?

:roflmao:
Huh? You make no sense. What I said is very clear. Calling someone gay as an insult usually means one of two things. I’m leaving it up to you to decide which it is.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Comprehension is hard when you have meth up your ass, and poppers up your nose

https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2917858#Post2917858