Was just watching Fox

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
A fox news guest was talking about how they were worried if Trump is allowed to declare an emergency for the border wall, then what is to stop a democratic president from declaring an emergency for climate change?

Isn't this hilarious? They are worried if their president is allowed to declare a fake emergency an emergency then some day, a democratic president may declare a real emergency an emergency. They say this without even a hint of awareness of the irony. You can't make this shvt up.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
Coat Hanger said:
I would much rather be gay than stupid. Honestly watching Fox news I couldn't help but think everyone on that channel is either being disingenuous for financial reasons or is just stupid. Which one are you Von Doug?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I don’t understand why anyone would watch any cable news. Being uninformed is a whole lot better than being misinformed.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Cable news is like a t.v. game show, where every mouth breather watching is thinking, "hey, I could win that game"

Cable news talking heads need to be dumb as their audience. Every pick-up truck driving redneck watching Hannity or Tucker Carlson is secretly thinking that they could do that job. Hannity was a house painter before he got on the radio.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
Duffy said:
I don’t understand why anyone would watch any cable news. Being uninformed is a whole lot better than being misinformed.
Certainly better for the mental health.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Hannity, the guy who makes Trumps policy decisions for him flunked out of college multiple times.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
Being gay isn't a choice so it is really a silly hypothetical. But sure, yes, I would rather be born a smart gay man than a really dumb straight man.

Your strong aversion to gay men has my gaydar going off. It's okay man, just be who you were born to be. It is only stupid people that will judge you.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Coat Hanger said:
trevorbc said:
Being gay isn't a choice so it is really a silly hypothetical.

Is that what you tell yourself? :roflmao:

So dicks just find their way into your mouth. :roflmao:

Does someone yell, SURPRISE when it happens? :roflmao:
Not even gay dudes talk about sucking d's as much as you.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
Coat Hanger said:
trevorbc said:

Doug you are (inadvertently?) proving the original point of my post.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
mundus said:
Coat Hanger said:
trevorbc said:

Not even gay dudes talk about sucking d's as much as you.
+1

Using gay as an insult is proof of one of two things: Either you are stupid or insecure about your own sexuality. Von I'll say it to you too, just be yourself man. If Dick Cheney can square it I'm sure your family can too.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
I don't know man, you have been doing an awful lot of inquiring about blowjobs from erBB members lately. Trevor may be on to something... :pokestick:

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Nothing brings the left and the right of the erBB politics forum together quite like agreeing that insinuating homosexuality is a good insult.