Warren proposes "saving democracy" by violating the Bill of Rights

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Going beyond politics, I would love to see all advertising massively curtailed. We are being bombarded like never before and it needs to be reined in.

Conscious deceit should also be punished via tar, feathers, and the stocks for a month.

Reactions: $kully and afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
She should do more.
She has - arguably - a better resume than the others.
If the plausible candidates right now are Biden, Warren, Sanders, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, and Bloomberg, I would maybe consider Bloomberg weaker than Warren but that's it.

Her resume is not better than Biden's where I'm sitting. Biden sees her Senate, with longer tenure, and raises Veep.

Given the polling trends, I see Bernie surging in Iowa, probably 3 to Biden's South Carolina going into the rest of the states. What a disaster. I dunno if Biden can beat Trump, but Bernie sure can't, and I don't see Biden scaring the sh!t out of moderates in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, and Iowa.

The highlight of this entire scenario will be the Senate easily having the votes to repeal the ACA, and Obama saying "I told you so" (hopefully on Joe Rogan Exqueerience) and the far left screeching on social media sure to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Going beyond politics, I would love to see all advertising massively curtailed. We are being bombarded like never before and it needs to be reined in.

Conscious deceit should also be punished via tar, feathers, and the stocks for a month.
"Swift Boat Veterans For Keelhauling Themselves"

Reactions: Kento

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If the plausible candidates right now are Biden, Warren, Sanders, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, and Bloomberg, I would maybe consider Bloomberg weaker than Warren but that's it.

Her resume is not better than Biden's where I'm sitting. Biden sees her Senate, with longer tenure, and raises Veep.

Given the polling trends, I see Bernie surging in Iowa, probably 3 to Biden's South Carolina going into the rest of the states. What a disaster. I dunno if Biden can beat Trump, but Bernie sure can't, and I don't see Biden scaring the sh!t out of moderates in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, and Iowa.

The highlight of this entire scenario will be the Senate easily having the votes to repeal the ACA, and Obama saying "I told you so" (hopefully on Joe Rogan Exqueerience) and the far left screeching on social media sure to follow.
I got to the sixth comma and, SAD. :poop:

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
Can you imagine Elizabeth Warren trying to run the worlds top economy? I don’t think she’s fit to run a 7-11.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Regarding Fakebook, at this point, just let the Boomers die. Nobody else believes every stupid thing they get, and while I don't have Fakebook, I used to get the same stupid sh!t in the same stupid chain emails from the same people triggered by Devin Nunes' Cow twitter. The attempt to make Oliver North clairvoyant was a constant presence. The only one I ever saw that was left-leaning was the one about Barbara Streisand. LOLOLOL.

It's silo'd at this point from what I can see. Everyone I know goes on Facebook once every two weeks to like all the sh!t their wife posted, or to see if their husband liked all their new sh!t yet, and they all have basically everything from their parents/aunts/uncles and older co-workers turned off.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Regarding Fakebook, at this point, just let the Boomers die. Nobody else believes every stupid thing they get, and while I don't have Fakebook, I used to get the same stupid sh!t in the same stupid chain emails from the same people triggered by Devin Nunes' Cow twitter. The attempt to make Oliver North clairvoyant was a constant presence. The only one I ever saw that was left-leaning was the one about Barbara Streisand. LOLOLOL.

It's silo'd at this point from what I can see. Everyone I know goes on Facebook once every two weeks to like all the sh!t their wife posted, or to see if their husband liked all their new sh!t yet, and they all have basically everything from their parents/aunts/uncles and older co-workers turned off.
Fakebook is where Gromsdad and Ilk get their news.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's silo'd at this point from what I can see. Everyone I know goes on Facebook once every two weeks to like all the sh!t their wife posted, or to see if their husband liked any other women’s new sh!t yet, and they all have basically everything from their parents/aunts/uncles and older co-workers turned off.
Fixed in bold.

I have Facebook just for IG. Much easier to procure a good feed on IG because you choose who to follow, whereas with FB you have manually unfollow anyone who you don’t care to hear from.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
He's got a pile of cash and people with no idea he wants to ban big gulps and guns (and a smaller subset who thinks that's a splendid idea) are all enamored with the thought of his candidacy.
I meant everything before the sixth comma.

Bloomies is a repub correct?

I’d like to see a candidate that can win on something more than a vote for me is a vote against Trump.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Fixed in bold.

I have Facebook just for IG. Much easier to procure a good feed on IG because you choose who to follow, whereas with FB you have manually unfollow anyone who you don’t care to hear from.
Never had it.