Voter Fraud!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Vice Chairman of Ga Republican party convicted of voting illegally 9x, Every accusation really is a confession. It gets even worse, the guy was on probation for Felony forgery.

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You're a joke. Too dumb to even see it.

PS: Your buddy already had a thread going on this topic you dumbass.
Must of missed it. Your scumbag predicted a "Bloodbath for entire country", you trying to change reality for your leader is proof of your mental illness.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Cling to it!!!! Cling to it!!!!!!! Never admit that you were misled!!!!!!!!!
Keep posting your absurd delusion. Anything to avoid addressing the fact that the vast majority of voter/election fraud is committed by Republicans. Including the biggest one ever..... "Stop the Steal"

Reactions: slipped_disc

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Sept. 24, from the White House lawn
“We have to be very careful with the ballots,” Trump said, when asked whether the election results are legitimate only if he wins. “The ballots, that’s a whole big scam.”
“We want to make sure the election is honest, and I am not sure that it can be. I don’t know that it can be with this whole situation of unsolicited ballots.”

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
“We’re going to have to see what happens,” the president said, when asked whether he’d commit to a peaceful transfer of power, “win, lose, or draw.” “You know, I’ve been complaining about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster.”

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Asked directly by host Chris Wallacewhether he would accept the results of the election, Trump said he’d “have to see” and “it depends.”
“I’m not going to just say yes,” Trump said. “I’m not going to say no.”
“Are you suggesting that you might not accept the results of the election?” Wallace asked in a follow up.
“No. I have to see,” Trump said.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Asked directly by host Chris Wallacewhether he would accept the results of the election, Trump said he’d “have to see” and “it depends.”
“I’m not going to just say yes,” Trump said. “I’m not going to say no.”
“Are you suggesting that you might not accept the results of the election?” Wallace asked in a follow up.
“No. I have to see,” Trump said.
Does not even pretend to believe in Democracy.