Voter Fraud

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
5 months after. Killed her on mothers' day no less. Gotta appreciate his dedication to his supreme leader though I guess. :socrazy:

Note: The county clerk noticed a dead person casting a vote. Don't republicans claim that's impossible?

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
Biden won the elction and Dems took both houses of congress. One Term Trump is the biggest Presidential looser ever!
Your belief was destroyed and you became triggered by a simple meme. I have friends who call this TDS. But the virtue signaling is impressive; I'll give you that.

Biden was fucking selected as was trump. Let's keep one of these damn threads based in reality.

Snap the fuck out of it!

Attachments

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Your belief was destroyed and you became triggered by a simple meme. I have friends who call this TDS. But the virtue signaling is impressive; I'll give you that.

Biden was fucking selected as was trump. Let's keep one of these damn threads based in reality.

Snap the fook out of it!
I posted what are called facts. Get help you need it.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Reactions: hal9000

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Note the new psychological tactic that is being used anytime someone dares to bring up questions about the last election? Its all "The Big Lie" now.
It's been called the big lie for 6 months or so. You still believe it. Look who you're aligned with, people who think that a spherical Earth is a big lie