VICE: Planned Parenthood, ACLU move to block plans to ban child marriage in CA #roymoorenobigdealnow

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
The ACLU stands up for Nazis and sh%t, so that's not particularly surprising. Planned Parenthood's position is tough to justify (maybe impossible) - although it doesn't sound like it has any relation to cultural concerns. I hate slippery-slope arguments though...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Having a young bride is like getting a cute puppy.

But it is a lot of work taking care of a puppy.

But that may be better than getting a rescue dog that was chained to a post and starved and has PTSD issues.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
But that may be better than getting a rescue dog that was chained to a post and starved and has PTSD issues.
Why do you hate single women over the age of 30 so much :confused2:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
sizzld1 said:
The ACLU stands up for Nazis and sh%t, so that's not particularly surprising. Planned Parenthood's position is tough to justify (maybe impossible) - although it doesn't sound like it has any relation to cultural concerns.
There is no justifiable position against laws against child marriage.

What Planned Parenthood is saying is "reproductive rights" trump the rights of children not to be taken advantage of by the Roy Moores (and worse) of the world.

And after all the outrage of a few months ago no one seems to give a fck. :roflmao:

Anyhow this is absolutely about cultural concerns. That's why they've given a nonsensical excuse of opposition and refuse to be interview about it. Fcking disgusting.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I talk about the tyranny of the state and liberty and such a lot but I am not an anarchist and one of the things the government should actively being doing with extreme prejudice is protecting children.

I guess if a white dude who Trump likes coerces a 14 year old to "willingly" have sex with him it is definitely child molestation but if someone from some shithole country sells his preteen daughter to a friend its just the beauty of their culture and it is ok

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
We talked a lot about what constitutes a shithole country before. A really good indicator if a country or place is a shithole is whether or not child marriage is practiced. And yeah, here's looking at you Utah/Arizona/Texas

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
It's all about finances, the coercion. Marriage certificate or not, familial coercion will force living arrangements. Plus, the state will end up housing a lot more statutory rapists.