Verdict will be read within the hour…

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I would opt for the Springfield Hellcat.....but for concealed carry I believe the 45 is still king. It's a big fat round but not over powered like a 10mm. Easy to control and has real knock down power. 9mm leaves too much to chance.
It’s been a great round since Daddy Browning put one in his 1911 110 years ago

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Why are you trying to reason with Dumb Duffy?

He's gone full retard.

Kyle sent him over the edge.

The framing effect's effect on the framer is powerful.

Aug 5, 2021
If we've learned anything by this whole thing it's that we need stricter gun control laws.

Signed,
Mr. Lesko, Brandon

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Before the trial I thought KR was guilty AF for murdering those two dudes. After seeing the photos and videos, if I was on the jury I would have voted not guilty.

But, he should have been convicted of inciting or mayhem or assault or something. Dumbfuck goes to a riot with an assault rifle looking for trouble, should be guilty of something.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
There were several weapons onsite that day, including other ARs. None of them got attacked. So no, that obviously wasn't the reason they attacked KR. It's just the lie you're using to justify their unlawful pursuit and attacks on him.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You're siding with the guilty against the innocent over procedural minutia. KR was well within the bounds of the sixth commandment. Those he dispatched were not.

Too bad the magistrate failed to act to restrain those he shot earlier on in life so that he had to do the work God installed them to do when their wickedness increased. KR's only failure was holding low and left on the last guy.
The sixth commandmant?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Before the trial I thought KR was guilty AF for murdering those two dudes. After seeing the photos and videos, if I was on the jury I would have voted not guilty.

But, he should have been convicted of inciting or mayhem or assault or something. Dumbfuck goes to a riot with an assault rifle looking for trouble, should be guilty of something.
If politics weren't at play...there are "don't be a dumbshit" laws on the books he could have been charged with. Judges have a tendency to hand out maximum sentences in those type of cases where there's a bigger picture.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
It’s been a great round since Daddy Browning put one in his 1911 110 years ago
It's another one of those can't leave well enough alone situations. The .45 1911 put men down quickly and accurately all over the world....then diversity hires made it necessary to make guns that carry more bullets. The 10mm was born and if you could have kept the grain at 180 it was pretty good but women and men with lady hands or confidence problems couldn't handle the recoil which made them need even more bullets so they looked at the 40 cal but it wasn't widely adopted because the rounds were expensive.....so the 9mm became the king.....except there are plenty of people still alive today with 9mm holes in them so we came up with the double stack that really allows you to quickly mag dump more than a dozen bullets in to a person and other things in the vicinity. This kind of makes the 9mm the global warming of guns...a solution in search of a problem. Because of the KR decision, rioters and democrats are felling a little less safe in their assholeness. Now all we need is Sharky to start machining and marketing pistols instead of surfboards. Be the first to own the Global Warmer 1000 9mm pistol. Judges can't protect you anymore. He's gonna be rich.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot