Utensilfest 2023?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I need a Gavin Newsom v Ron DeSantis debate like I need a horseshoe crab up my asshole. When I said I wanted to end the Gerontocracy and send some people to the glue factory I didn't realize I was signing up for Ron DeSantis and Gavin Newsom. On second thought let's go with staffers telling Feinstein how to vote.

Tentatively scheduled for November, Hannity moderating on Fog Snooze, no live audience.

Do you madlads think they'll actually have it? Should it be a fight instead, and why should it be on the Zuckerberg v Musk card with Trump and Rogan doing the announcing?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Absolutely. My initial thoughts the same about the Zuckerburg/Musk undercard.

Lizzo+Lena Dunham/Beyonce+Lindsay Graham tag team undercard also works.

Celebrity Deathmatch marks the only instance MTV was ahead of their time.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I need a Gavin Newsom v Ron DeSantis debate like I need a horseshoe crab up my asshole. When I said I wanted to end the Gerontocracy and send some people to the glue factory I didn't realize I was signing up for Ron DeSantis and Gavin Newsom. On second thought let's go with staffers telling Feinstein how to vote.

Tentatively scheduled for November, Hannity moderating on Fog Snooze, no live audience.

Do you madlads think they'll actually have it? Should it be a fight instead, and why should it be on the Zuckerberg v Musk card with Trump and Rogan doing the announcing?

I wanna see a fight. Gavin has the reach but you can tell he’s a fuckin pussy

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You're just blinded by hatred. Go fishing or something. Take a break for your mental health.

As for Trump he needs to debate all comers including on the right. It would be a mistake not to.
#projection

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
@Sharkbiscuit What is it that you fear? We need more debate, not less.
Yes we need more debate. Let's have Hillary Clinton and George W Bush debate.

:foreheadslap:

DeSantis and Newsome are performative assholes and I don't want the country going further in the asshole direction. I'd rather watch Klobuchar debate Burgum, for example.

I fear tigers/bulls mistaking me for a sea turtle on the sunset rising full moon incoming tide session. I definitely fear my boards not making a connecting flight.

I don't fear two people even more politically toxic than our doddering presumptive nominees having a slapfight.

But who knows maybe DeSantis won't have suspended his campaign by November and he'll actually show. Newsom IMHO would be a very weak candidate for President but DeSantis and Ted Cruz are two he could actually beat.

It's hilarious to me that the last two most successful GOP challengers to Trump were Ted Cruz and Ron DeSantis. Those two make the slobbering hair sniffer and the orange pussy grabber look like absolute champions.

• Haha
Reactions: Driftcoast

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I need a Gavin Newsom v Ron DeSantis debate like I need a horseshoe crab up my asshole.
you spelled gerbil wrong.
No audience is a good thing.
Do you madlads think they'll actually have it?
yes.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
What would the point be for them to debate? State politics/policies? Newsome isn't a Presidential candidate (although he would probably embarrass Desantis like he did Hannity)

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What would the point be for them to debate? State politics/policies? Newsome isn't a Presidential candidate (although he would probably embarrass Desantis like he did Hannity)
Perspective is a trip

they’re both the younger heir apparents, and they lead two states with diametrically opposed philosophies

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I pretty much get it but seems like a bit of a joke at this point in time. Desantis is is a troll that has little if any chance in a general, even with Newsome's overly progressiveness, he should beat him fairly easily
DeSantis has definitely torpedoed himself, but I don’t think Californians understand the disgust of Newsom in flyover normie areas