Urgent erBB Help/Advice Needed

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Breaking in a new pair of flip flops and ngl it’s been pretty rough. My thong notches are on fire! If anyone has any break in tips tricks advice etc???

Also. Been on the lookout for a new tortilla chip for a while now. Can’t find anything that’s durable enough to support some legit guac with out breakage but I’m not willing to give up thin and crispyness. No chia/quinoa!

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
Breaking in a new pair of flip flops and ngl it’s been pretty rough. My thong notches are on fire! If anyone has any break in tips tricks advice etc???

Also. Been on the lookout for a new tortilla chip for a while now. Can’t find anything that’s durable enough to support some legit guac with out breakage but I’m not willing to give up thin and crispyness. No chia/quinoa!
Wear em, they stretch

El Napolito brand in Encinitas

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

If you buy the same brand that shouldn’t be a problem. Rainbows for the win.

Make your own.

Reactions: Havoc

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
If you buy the same brand that shouldn’t be a problem. Rainbows for the win.

Make your own.
word bro I really should make my own chips more now that I have a stupid air fryer.

And they changed the sizing recently And they’re like a half size smaller which besides the thong notch issues is sweet because the outline was a little big

Wear em, they stretch

El Napolito brand in Encinitas
Flops and sandals = Chacos for life bro. The previous pair lasted so long I forgot their origin story. I’m working with the new pair now. The left one ain’t so bad but I’m worried the right might have a bad thong.

Im contemplating using something on my thong notch but
1662211527309.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Subway

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site

CHEEPS! these things are pretty fuggging respectable.

dab of motor oilor vaseline into the thong strap?

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
CHEEPS! these things are pretty fuggging respectable.

dab of motor oilor vaseline into the thong strap?
Now I cant stop thinking about how dank the chips they made in store at Wegmans were.

And I’ve stated my opinion on balms
1662334791391.jpeg

Thankfuly I didn’t get a bad thong just forgot what it’s like to break a new pair in

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Dunno if you can get these in commiefornia which is where I assume everyone on here is from but these: https://www.safeway.com/shop/product-details.109050253.3132.html are my go to for heavy guac loads. They're a little thicker than your normal corporate corn chip and the round shape offers better than average structural integrity. They are my daily driver, basically the squash tail thruster of corn chips.

For your raw thong notches have you tried Ron Long's Thong Notch Balm?

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Dunno if you can get these in commiefornia which is where I assume everyone on here is from but these: https://www.safeway.com/shop/product-details.109050253.3132.html are my go to for heavy guac loads. They're a little thicker than your normal corporate corn chip and the round shape offers better than average structural integrity. They are my daily driver, basically the squash tail thruster of corn chips.

For your raw thong notches have you tried Ron Long's Thong Notch Balm?
I don’t believe in balms. They’re too unpredictable.

And I cant believe I didn’t think of round chips. I was contemplating having separate chips for salsa and guac but time is a flat circle

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
this discussion depresses me. there are handfuls of places id gladly direct you to beyond the stupid kirkland stuff...but out of pure hatred due to my rapidly deteriorating teeth...i cant eat anything crunchy/solid and think noone else shoudl be allowed to either. a chip took out top right back tooth last sunday....slice of pizza took out top left version of the same last night. fug!!! i almost feel kind of ripped out....shoudl at least have the fun of real drugs if my teeth are going to do this!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Havoc and john4surf