Under the glass w/ Brett Barley

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I don't watch all his videos but my first impression is that these CI's look really good under his feet. His turns on the CI Pro look especially spicy.

billypilgrim

Nep status
Apr 19, 2017
Solid surf content in the surfer discussion forum? Blasphemy! No wonder it fell off the first page.

I agree. He has been ripping on the CI pro. Impressive turns in some tight and powerful transitions.

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
ya, unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to tie in transgenderism, electric cars or vaccines to really drive engagement...
Even with boards with alphabet people names (CI2.PROGBTQ) that won the Italo Jab in the Question Mark?

You've taken shunning all things Hollywood to new levels. That's real Beaver State know-how right yonder.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Brett is an incredibly nice guy, exceptionally talented surfer and has unique punchy waves right at his doorstep. Beware when watching his videos that YOUR results may differ. You're probably not as talented and your home break probably isn't as punchy.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Board feels great under the arm and if I were doing a trip to really good waves it would be difficult to not pick one up.

But I will say, it reminds me of something person would ride if they were a transgender celebrity sex trafficer that got the jab while driving an EV at a covid vaccine drive thru

Sauce

OTF status
Oct 6, 2021
Wow. He always makes OBX looks like so much fun. So gosh-darn rippable to use Brett Barley parlance. Board looks fun too.
Remember he's probably one of the best surfers from eastern u.s. , he makes it look easy. A firing slightly overhead day in the obx will put most people's tail between their legs with some serious beatings.