Two Good Guys With Guns!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ElOgro said:
FecalFace said:
Two words: AMMO
AMMO what? Stop selling all AMMO today, then go door to door collecting all existing AMMO? Así ya no AMMO, se acabo el pedo? No bullits, no more shootings?

Get the grits outta your mouth before you talk.
ROFL

You put foot in your mouth when you started this thread.

Regulating ammo would be one way to control certain types of guns.

The “come and take it” “NO STEP ON SNEK” criminal type retards will never give up their assault rifles.

If you can’t buy ammo you can’t shoot.

Sure there’s a lot of ammo out there.

Few more mass shootings and a couple of retard-fests like this and we’d be good. :loser:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
FecalFace said:
ElOgro said:
FecalFace said:
AMMO what? Stop selling all AMMO today, then go door to door collecting all existing AMMO? Así ya no AMMO, se acabo el pedo? No bullits, no more shootings?

ROFL

The “come and take it” “NO STEP ON SNEK” criminal type retards will never give up their assault rifles.

Few more mass shootings and a couple of retard-fests like this and we’d be good. :loser:

Sure there's a lot of AMMO out there.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Leaverite said:
It must be nice to be an illegal alien and not have to pay for the legal consequences of this kind of stuff...
Hey Steak who's the illegal alien you're speaking of?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Greg Griffin said:
"In one of his clips, he complains of a demon-possessed squirrel, and in another of his refrigerator attacking him."

I'm sure a few people knew he was in need of help .
Nah, that's just the evangelical version of the discernment promised in the Bible--the ability to see demons--that millions of U.S. of Americans believe wholeheartedly and financially support.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
I love it when he openly flaunts his Authoritarian retardation
You don’t know what authoritarianism is, dummy.

In WESTERN KULCHER there are rules.

You don’t get to do sh!t that hurts others and if somebody tells you to stop, that you are somehow losing your “freedom”.

You are not free to fvck with other people’s lives.

Assimilate or GTFO

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ElOgro said:
FecalFace said:
ElOgro said:
FecalFace said:

ROFL

Sure there's a lot of AMMO out there.
So you think people are going to stop using it?

Good.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I repeated what you said. Your response was exactly my point. Stopping the sale of AMMO today isn't gonna make any difference for at least a century. Your idea = fail.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:
ifallalot said:
I love it when he openly flaunts his Authoritarian retardation
You don’t know what authoritarianism is, dummy.

In WESTERN KULCHER there are rules.

You don’t get to do sh!t that hurts others and if somebody tells you to stop, that you are somehow losing your “freedom”.

You are not free to fvck with other people’s lives.

Assimilate or GTFO
Yeah, no one is arguing any of that.

What you're proposing has nothing to do with any of that either. Owning guns or ammo doesn't hurt people

Its laughable that you of all people would try and school me on the definition of a word, when nearly everything you propose is authoritarian. You think your way is the right way, and that all people need to live that way

"Dummy" :hah: you guys think you're so clever :hah:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
1whoknows said:
Having a gun in your home significantly increases your risk of death — and that of your spouse and children.

And it doesn’t matter how the guns are stored or what type or how many guns you own.

If you have a gun, everybody in your home is more likely than your non-gun-owning neighbors and their families to die in a gun-related accident, suicide or homicide.

Furthermore, there is no credible evidence that having a gun in your house reduces your risk of being a victim of a crime. Nor does it reduce your risk of being injured during a home break-in.

The health risks of owning a gun are so established and scientifically non-controvertible that the American Academy of Pediatrics issued a policy statement in 2000 recommending that pediatricians urge parents to remove all guns from their homes.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
1whoknows said:
1whoknows said:
Having a gun in your home significantly increases your risk of death — and that of your spouse and children.

And it doesn’t matter how the guns are stored or what type or how many guns you own.

If you have a gun, everybody in your home is more likely than your non-gun-owning neighbors and their families to die in a gun-related accident, suicide or homicide.

Furthermore, there is no credible evidence that having a gun in your house reduces your risk of being a victim of a crime. Nor does it reduce your risk of being injured during a home break-in.

The health risks of owning a gun are so established and scientifically non-controvertible that the American Academy of Pediatrics issued a policy statement in 2000 recommending that pediatricians urge parents to remove all guns from their homes.
Where should they remove their guns to? Mexico? Thanks to Obama/Eric Holder there are more than enough here.

ratfink

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 15, 2008
Texas Gulf de Mexico
ElOgro said:
I repeated what you said. Your response was exactly my point. Stopping the sale of AMMO today isn't gonna make any difference for at least a century. Your idea = fail.
Ammo is relatively cheap right now.
5.56 runs $4-6 a 20 round box for target grade
$21 for 500rd brick of .22
7.62X39 $5 for 20rd box
Winchester 9mm $19 a 100rd. box

Every time I visit Academy Sports, I pick up a box or 2 whether I need it or not for the stuff I have. I'm hedging against another government run on 9, .22, and 5.56 like there was after Sandy Hook. Yep, the government was doing the hording of it's own and the manufacturers couldn't keep up.

Now, not so much.