Twitter fact checks POTUS!

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
If he's constantly pissing you off then he's fulfilling one of the expectations his base has for him. Making the left go into a frenzy is a feature, not a bug.

I don't know how anyone on the left can feign shock or surprise. What did you think was going to happen when you called them stupid or uneducated or deplorable or whatnot for all those years?
Well the fact of the matter is they are stupid and uneducated. I mean, just look at the trump rubes on this board — the proof is before our eyes. For example, trump increasingly tweets calls/suggestions to violence, and its okay with them. Really? That is staggeringly dumb.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You hate them, they hate you back. No fcks given on either side of the line. Pretty simple.

And like I said, this has been going on for may years prior to Trump, so he didn't create anything.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
1. You hate them, they hate you back. No fcks given on either side of the line. Pretty simple.

2. And like I said, this has been going on for may years prior to Trump, so he didn't create anything.
1. I hate you, you hate me. We're the USA in 2020 with a great big orange homonculus and a pandemic straight from the Wu, won't you vote for Biden too?

2. OH SNAP did you see that ish? Mah boy GDaddy just "you didn't build that"'d Trump!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Well the fact of the matter is they are stupid and uneducated. I mean, just look at the trump rubes on this board — the proof is before our eyes. For example, trump increasingly tweets calls/suggestions to violence, and its okay with them. Really? That is staggeringly dumb.
Welp, time for the first one of these today

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
1. I hate you, you hate me. We're the USA in 2020 with a great big orange homonculus and a pandemic straight from the Wu, won't you vote for Biden too?

Change the melody and add a healthy beat and you might have a hit on your hands. I'd buy that for a dollar off of iTunes.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Change the melody and add a healthy beat and you might have a hit on your hands. I'd buy that for a dollar off of iTunes.
Brah I just ripped off the Barney the Dinosaur song; changing the melody would require creativity.

Fuck that.

But if you see "The tri-plane hull Flyer" by Almaric and The Imam Sandersons rec'd on iTunes, support your boy.

• Love
Reactions: GDaddy