Twins are IN

Swallow Tail

Michael Peterson status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Not bitter at all

Just seen this FOREVER in this industry- thats a long time :)

You are not aware of it somehow
Fckin get over it already. or at least STOP posting about it ad fckn nauseam!! No one cares - accept that no one gives a fck.

Some people will invariably eat up hype and garbage- the more expensive the better- no matter what. & this is not something even remotely unique to the surfboard industry.

There is no changing these peoples’ perceptions n so what? If they’re happy then at the end of the day, that’s enough.

Reactions: Aruka and Woke AF

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
How did I do ? ;-) Name calling like yourself

You may have noticed I was responding to a comment .

I have gone into glass shops producing top label boards and my eyes bent seeing all the twisted tails
This was standard , Team riders and marketing made these boards "work" and customers Very happy

The owners of the shop very proud and successful

One shaper promoted all his brothers designs as his own , when that brother started shaping for the same company he had a huge problem convincing everyone and riders they were his - kinda learned who his brother was then :)

1,000's of stories that you have to look at as humorous

Last edited:

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Dang. Further back than albums?? What fins were in the DJ that you tried?
Yep, DJ at 7.5”, twinsman at 8”. I think my plasmic is only 7.75”.

tried NPJ (horribly too big), NVS Album (good in soft ncsd bht sometimes too much lift in the tail), zack Flores (lost some umph in lackluster NCSD slow fasts but good at fast punchy version.

Reactions: MathDebater