Tulsi: Russian Asset Like Jill Stein

Bearnie Slanders

OTF status
Jul 14, 2017
"Gabbard, who left the DNC to publicly endorse Sanders, is right to point out the influence of these delegates. Almost a third of Hillary’s delegate count, which secured her the Democratic Party nomination, were made up of superdelegates, where as only two thirds were from delegates decided based on the vote. Many of superdelegates pledging their vote at the convention to Hillary before the first ballot was ever cast. "

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Nope. I will not vote for Biden or Klobuchar.
FF I don't get this.

We live in the real world, not one where Warren's proposals have a chance in hell. If you're lucky, you'd get Biden with McConnell and no movement - 0 Supreme Court justices as well. If you're lucky beyond your wildest dreams, your 50th vote will be Joe Manchin, or Kristen Sinema, or Doug Jones....

I can get behind Biden being an unsupportable gropester, but what did Salad Fork do?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
FF I don't get this.

We live in the real world, not one where Warren's proposals have a chance in hell. If you're lucky, you'd get Biden with McConnell and no movement - 0 Supreme Court justices as well. If you're lucky beyond your wildest dreams, your 50th vote will be Joe Manchin, or Kristen Sinema, or Doug Jones....

I can get behind Biden being an unsupportable gropester, but what did Salad Fork do?
I don't necessarily dislike Biden but he's the epitome of the status quo just like Hillary was. It's a recipe for certain loss in 2020.

I strongly believe that the left needs a fresh candidate, which can really excite the base and win.
Obama was that guy.

A centrist or an old guard candidate is not going to win in 2020.

My vote doesn't matter in California anyway, so I can freely vote my conscience. I know you don't have that liberty. :sadface:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I don't necessarily dislike Biden but he's the epitome of the status quo just like Hillary was. It's a recipe for certain loss in 2020.

I strongly believe that the left needs a fresh candidate, which can really excite the base and win.
Obama was that guy.

My vote doesn't matter in California anyway, so I can freely vote my conscience. I know you don't have that liberty. :sadface:
You're 100% right.

I'm turning over a new leaf and going to attempt to give you one compliment per day

• Love
Reactions: FecalFace

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

Obama was that guy.

I concur.

Biden has no policy or leadership. If he is elected he will muddle around for 4 years trying to put Humpty back together again. That will setup Cheato II, and s/he will be a smarter one.(since there can't be a dumber one)

Moving forward is difficult and you have to take chances.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Sounds very similar to what she was doing to Trump (and lesser degree, Bernie. DNC took care of that) in 2016.

You forgot to throw Jill Stein in the Russian asset mix? Who else is a spy, according to crazy Auntie Hilly?

Does she still think she's a prez candidate?

Wait a minute. I forgot Jill Stein was the Green Party prez candidate in 2016. She ALSO STOLE VOTES from Hillary.

Hmmmm. Maybe the Green Party/Russia link has some legitimacy? Hillary MIGHT BE RIGHT!!!o_O

The insanity may have some legs, if you're a tin-foil hat swamp loving Dem.

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I love the image CNN is running on their home page:

View attachment 81803
Hillpatine telling Tulsi her fleet is lost and her friends on the Endor moon will not survive.

I wonder if CNN's parent company owns the subsidiary that published their books.

I'm not sure about this asset thing (vs useful semi-idiot) because some GRU sock puppets try to pump some sh!t on fakebook/twitter and if I didn't think it was anything other than buy my book bait I'd care. But the Tulsi is a centrist thing is tired. She's a contrarian liberal. You put her in the general and think you are going to get anything remotely substantial in terms of crossover voters, you are out of your mind. She's going to go on stage and kick the GOP in the balls for Iraq like Trump did, then she is going to call Trump and all his supporters limp-dicked white nationalist inbreds dumber than a jar of mayonnaise, and it'll be deplorables all over again.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
At this point Hillary is making the DNC look so bad one almost has to wonder if she's on Trump's payroll