Tucker Carlson: The End of Men

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I love how we've resorted to headshots as a judge of journalistic credibility!
:ROFLMAO:

You're a film critic; Dinklage is a film critic. :unsure: Edit: i'm informed there are several other similarities.
1650408351168.png

Dinklage, is that you????? Cancel the physiognomy check!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
David French is still mad he bet on the wrong horse in 2016, and now people who are pissed Disney considered a Megyn Kelly and the Seven Hannities and people who are pissed Disney cancelled Megyn Kelly and the Seven Hannities have something to be pissed at Disney about.

Victories abound. Might be finna boutta #YOLO a SpankTech Overweight dims T-Low

Reactions: Aruka

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I heard somewhere (Joe Rogan?) that watching videos of cops beating up hippies is supposed to be good for testosterone levels

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
In this country, things really have become shockingly pussified in the last few generations. If a coach/teacher treated kids today like we were treated, they'd be out of a job inside of a week and probably in jail.
We had a big jacked black scary football coach (not scary cuz he was black, racists!) who everyone was afraid of. He realized that the freshmen weren't showering with JV and varsity guys after practice and were going straight home right after.
One day he comes into the locker room at the end of practice barking at us like we are inmates, "GO TO THE SHOWER!!!" over and over. One guy tried to go in his boxers and he goes, "NOT WITH YO UNDIES ON, GET NAKED BOY!!!!". Somehow I managed to slink out of there without showering and my balloon knot chastity intact :drowning:

Then there was the whole walking to school thing. Uphill. Both ways. Through the California snow drifts.
With one boot :beer:

• Wow
Reactions: Chocki

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
You guys might not be able to handle this viewpoint and you can flame all you want.

Humanity has been so patriarchal dominated since biblical times, that perhaps this made T levels unnecessarily high.

The balance was lost when we believed the false prophets that said it was Eve's fault that Adam took that bite.

Imagine if women had been given a proper seat at the table all of these years. I think the world and humanity would be in a much better place. So maybe all this testosterone isn't such a good thing.

Our Mother Earth is feminine and she is tired of the testosterone fueled social injustices, pollution, fighting, and wasteful use of natural resources.

Several indigenous tribes have predicted the return to a balance of the matriarch and the patriarch. I believe this is an indication of that shift.

So instead of seeing it as Testosterone falling, perhaps you can see it as the second wing of humanity unfolding and we are finally returning to balanced flight.

I'm pretty sure I never would have and still don't rank super high in T level, but I was able to procreate and find a woman to share this life experience with. I am happily in touch with my feminine side and it helps me be sensitive to mother earth.

Being sensitive to your feminine side actually makes you a more complete man.

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You guys might not be able to handle this viewpoint and you can flame all you want.

Humanity has been so patriarchal dominated since biblical times, that perhaps this made T levels unnecessarily high.
More likely it was the demands of hunting, risk taking, warfare and physical work for survival dating back to when we were still living in trees and maybe even before then. T drives all of that, and there is no shortage of testosterone and "toxic masculinity" in the animal kingdom as well. Nature lended itself towards males needing to be more physical for survival and women to be more social and cooperative, and being more bold and physically dominant makes one more likely pass on their genes for most of human history. Most males were incels who were left out of the mating game altogether. Chimps are violent assholes too, so maybe if we evolved from gorillas or bonobos we'd be better off? Who knows.

Society simply doesn't place those kinds of demands on us anymore, which overall is a good thing. That, and plastics in the environment and food supply, the latter of which is a much bigger threat to humanity than climate change IMO.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

The balance was lost when we believed the false prophets that said it was Eve's fault that Adam took that bite.

Imagine if women had been given a proper seat at the table all of these years. I think the world and humanity would be in a much better place. So maybe all this testosterone isn't such a good thing.

Our Mother Earth is feminine and she is tired of the testosterone fueled social injustices, pollution, fighting, and wasteful use of natural resources.

Several indigenous tribes have predicted the return to a balance of the matriarch and the patriarch. I believe this is an indication of that shift.

So instead of seeing it as Testosterone falling, perhaps you can see it as the second wing of humanity unfolding and we are finally returning to balanced flight.

I'm pretty sure I never would have and still don't rank super high in T level, but I was able to procreate and find a woman to share this life experience with. I am happily in touch with my feminine side and it helps me be sensitive to mother earth.

Being sensitive to your feminine side actually makes you a more complete man.
You shore got a Perty mouth

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
More likely it was the demands of hunting, risk taking, warfare and physical work for survival dating back to when we were still living in trees and maybe even before then. T drives all of that, and there is no shortage of testosterone and "toxic masculinity" in the animal kingdom as well. Nature lended itself towards males needing to be more physical for survival and women to be more social and cooperative, and being more bold and physically dominant makes one more likely pass on their genes for most of human history. Most males were incels who were left out of the mating game altogether. Chimps are violent assholes too, so maybe if we evolved from gorillas or bonobos we'd be better off? Who knows.

Society simply doesn't place those kinds of demands on us anymore, which overall is a good thing. That, and plastics in the environment and food supply, the latter of which is a much bigger threat to humanity than climate change IMO.
I agree with all of the above. However, during the era you are referring to, the feminine was an integral part to primitive humanity. There were many matriarchal primitive societies.

Women played keyed roles in society during ancient Egyptian times as well. This was a time when we evolved from hunter gatherers tribes to societies begininning to support larger populations through agriculture. Women played a key role in agriculture and seed fertility.

Now some where down the line from here, men stripped women of all of their power. It’s a testament to the feminine that it has remained steadfast even though men have done their best to suppress.

The life on earth including humanity is constantly evolving. Who we are now is very different than the humans from even a century ago. What’s required of humans to steward the earth back to balance is a recognition and acceptance of the feminine power. Masculine is very much still needed but let’s now realize that men alone cannot save the world or humanity. We need the women to be at the decision table too.

Let your testosterone run wild, but channel it to be in coherence with nature and the duality of the masculine and feminine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneroni