Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
That always happens with a corona virus.

It's not like Rogan made some new discovery.
Fauci quoted some study that indicated the vaccinated are less likely to spread the virus and like everything else that didn't result in everyone manning the anti-tank barricades with a whiffle ball bat because someone else's employer or someone else's business premises (including most of the restaurants and stores in Sinaloa in August 2021) had a vax mandate, it's the complete end of the world.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I don't listen to Rogan very much but one thing I have noticed is he often says, "I've read..." and proceeds to make a pronouncement this is mostly BS mixed in with some truth. This makes his guests not able to just make blanket statements like "that's just pure bullshit, Joe" and instead makes them equivocate. This makes Joe seem more correct than he really is.

Reactions: Woke AF

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I think the open discussion where you press people on their views while avoiding heated debate is an art form that bald man bad just doesn’t have.

he thinks he has it, but he really doesn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If one of da boys was rambling like a child he would be told to STFU. Rogan was kiss Tuckers ass.
I saw a clip of Rogan and Tucker. Tucker was getting started about how Darwin's Theory of Evolution was pretty much disproven. Rogan's skeptical reaction without it devolving into Tucker saying "oh any gap in the fossil record between amoeba and humans means evolution is wrong and my specific creation myth is correct" and shitshowing from there was pretty telling to me. It's the boys not in the mood to argue, purposely in mixed company, not nitpicking every last detail.

Today, Tucker gets 3/4 the way to tears just from thinking that it's legal to think humans and chimps share a common ancestor. Tomorrow, Rogan will have Maher or wheover and Christcucks will be the lolfailest evar. The day after, Ben Shapiro will call Jesus a dirty hippie and then suggest crucifying one person from each homeless camp in California every day until there are no more homeless camps.

Rogan will just be like "huuuuuuhhhh" and "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" and whatnot letting the guest talk which his the whole point. Some ideological debates he's not going to spend three hours boring everyone to tears on.

There's a million long form podcasts that are more informative than Rogan or that have more fierce debates. For example Chas Smith vs Gogganses at the Surfrider Office in San Kolohe debate MOAR feerce.

Reactions: CutnSnip

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Rogan will just be like "huuuuuuhhhh" and "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" and whatnot letting the guest talk which his the whole point. Some ideological debates he's not going to spend three hours boring everyone to tears on.
Listening to Tucker deny evolution, praise Alex Jones, doubt that people discovered nuclear fission, and whatever else, isn’t boring? Tucker isn’t that ignorant, he’s just pandering to his audience. Rogan is merely assisting him. It ends with Rogan saying that Tucker is wise and a force for good.

IMG_1153.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Listening to Tucker deny evolution, praise Alex Jones, doubt that people discovered nuclear fission, and whatever else, isn’t boring? Tucker isn’t that ignorant, he’s just pandering to his audience. Rogan is merely assisting him. It ends with Rogan saying that Tucker is wise and a force for good.

View attachment 178814
“Praise Alex Jones”

that’s how I know you didn’t listen

Tucker called him a kook that happened to get some things right. If anything Rogan was closer to praise

but why even try to be close to accurate when you’re talking about 3 of the 4 guys that rile you clowns up the most

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
“Praise Alex Jones”

Tucker called him a kook that happened to get some things right. If anything Rogan was closer to praise

but why even try to be close to accurate when you’re talking about 3 of the 4 guys that rile you clowns up the most
Show us where on the hybrid hedmaphrodye Alien Frog doll Alex Jones touched you

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
“Praise Alex Jones”

Skipping through it I watched maybe 5 minutes total. My brain started to melt from just a few minutes. I can’t believe anyone could watch three hours of that.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
“Praise Alex Jones”

He called Alex jones a literal prophet.

did you listen to the bad bald man podcast?

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

View attachment 178814
Usually, the only way I'm listening to Tucker for more than 60 seconds is generally when James Carville's cajun accent cuts across calling him a moron unless grading on the GOP curve. Or Begala's more cordial rebuttals. Alas, Crossfire has been dead for 20 years.

I am sure the whole show was boring as sh!t and I know Tucker's a shill. Rogan generally assists everyone of his guests, and the sign off generally isn't "Don't come back on my podcast; you're a moronic villain."