Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
joe biden is the kind of dinosaur that is about to become extinct. old, senile, and stuck in his ways. putin unfortunately nailed it when talking about the changing world, and his distain for biden was more than tangible. putin discussed economics from a reasonable perspective and it's looking like he isn't so off considering russia's resilience in the face of all the sanctions. our mainstream "free" media here in democratic US of A are mostly liars and charlatans

Last edited:

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
tucker didnt do much but listen. he did get putin to talk for 2 hours and thats not normally putin's thing. maybe over tuckers head a bit, but that was balls for sure. he got the interview. listening and watching putin was the reason i watched it

edit- when putin did that wrist watch fiddle game at the beginning of the interview.. i was immediately interested

Last edited:

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
joe biden is the kind of dinosaur that is about to become extinct. old, senile, and stuck in his ways. putin unfortunately nailed it when talking about the changing world, and his distain for biden was more than tangible. putin discussed economics from a reasonable perspective and it's looking like he isn't so off considering russia's resilience in the face of all the sanctions. our mainstream "free" media here in democratic US of A are mostly liars and charlatans
How would you compare the Russian economy vs USA over the past several years? In other words, zooming out from the flood of articles about Russias economy booming despite sanctions that just came out across lots of pubs.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
I generally don't like Tucker Carlson, but it's pretty amazing that he got this interview. I thought he did a decent job. It was good of him to mostly just let Putin speak, while asking for clarification and asking some challenging questions. We would never get such an in-depth interview on a major TV news program.

Putin is fascinating. His knowledge of Russian history is impressive. He went back to the 8th century and gave an encyclopedic account of Russia's relationship with Ukraine and Europe all the way through the 20th century. It is clear that he has a very sophisticated understanding of Russia's place in the world. There is something Tolstoyian about him. He may be a dictator, but he's also a world-historical statesman and captivating orator.

WUT!?!?!?! You're kidding right?

The "history" Putin recited was all nonsense, and propaganda to justify his attack on Ukraine. It was all lies. He made it up No legit historian would agree with anything he said.

Dude... you need to do some reading. Like a lot of it. Or ask for a working brain.

And Tucker Carlson got used like a cheap dildo; he provided a platform for Putin's lies and propaganda. He is ruined, as he should be.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
How do you think his economic perspective reasonable?

bluengreen

Michael Peterson status
Oct 22, 2018
SF x Encinitas
He made it all up moron. It was all lies.
I've read a lot in my time, but with Russia it's been mostly literature: Ahkmatova, Tolstoy, Gogol, Dostoevsky, Tsvetaeva. I am not intimately familiar with the details of Russian history and diplomacy between 900 AD and the Russian Revolution. Are you?

Last edited:

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Aside from several clusters of wealth and conspicuous consumption, Russia's pretty much the same shithole it was 30 years ago.
Yep. Over 20% of Russians do not have indoor plumbing. They sh!t in outhouses.

There are roughly 47 million Spaniards; there are around 144 million Russians. Russia has vast oil reserves, and massive mineral wealth.

Their economies-depending, on the source, are roughly the same size.

Russia is no superpower, as the Ukrainians are proving. It is a third world sh!t hole.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
I've read a lot in my time, but with Russia it's been mostly literature: Ahkmatova, Tolstoy, Gogol, Dostoevsky, Tsvetaeva. I am not intimately familiar with the details of Russian history and diplomacy between 900 AD and the Russian Revolution. Are you?
Actually, yes, but don't take my word for it. Read what legit historians have to say about Putin's lies about Ukrainian and Russian history. No one, outside of Russian propagandists, agree with anything he says.

Where have you been the last twenty years? Putin lies incessantly. His propaganda and violence are used to control the stupid Russian serfs.

Reading fiction and philosophy will not educate you on the history Putin is lying about.