Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Does this mean you are in favor of increased domestic spending that would help the least of us? Things like medical care for poor people, education for immigrants, food assistance for the hungry, mental health care and rehab for the mentally ill and substance abusers, stuff like that?
I've long said the money that is stolen from us needs to be spent on us

Gotcha fail

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Brookings Institute LMAO. Maybe try a less globalist source?

1% of the US budget is 630 BILLION DOLLARS. We could pay for the INVEST Act in one year with what is wasted on foreign shitholes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Investment_and_Jobs_Act#:~:text=It was originally introduced in,it was signed into law.&text=An act to authorize funds,programs, and for other purposes.

Which Americans benefit? Are you a trickle down guy now?

Grow up
god, your reading comprehension is fkng APPALING

I stated precisely how it helps americans in the very post you quoted

"Americans benefit from the investment; foreign aid is effectively a market expansion program (for US goods and services)"

cry harder!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
god, your reading comprehension is fkng APPALING

I stated precisely how it helps americans in the very post you quoted

"Americans benefit from the investment; foreign aid is effectively a market expansion program (for US goods and services)"

cry harder!
Oh, I addressed that, and i'll repeat it again

I didn't know you were a trickle-down guy

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
That's literally the basis of trickle down theory
then our entire economic system is trickle down, bud

jesus christ....words have meanings

supply side economics is concerned with tax policy, not market expansion

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Bingo, and the rich are letting less and less "trickle down".

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

This is based on tax policy as well. Our taxes are taken from us, and used to enrich these companies, in the hope that the wealth will "trickle down" back to us

Words do have meanings, stop denying those meanings when it's something you find unsavory applied to something you agree with

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
This is based on tax policy as well. Our taxes are taken from us, and used to enrich these companies, in the hope that the wealth will "trickle down" back to us

Words do have meanings, stop denying those meanings when it's something you find unsavory applied to something you agree with
tell me you never took an econ course without telling me you never took an econ course

all economic policy is concerned with fomenting and sustaining growth

why do you insist on trying to boil everything down to it's absolute dumbest essence?

supply side economics focuses on tax rates to promote more spending by wealth holders

foreign aid expands markets creating more total wealth holders

foreign aid != trickle down economics

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
tell me you never took an econ course without telling me you never took an econ course

all economic policy is concerned with fomenting and sustaining growth

why do you insist on trying to boil everything down to it's absolute dumbest essence?

supply side economics focuses on tax rates to promote more spending by wealth holders

foreign aid expands markets creating more total wealth holders

foreign aid != trickle down economics
Why do you always look at things with such an extreme focus on details that you refuse to see the big picture?

In this case, we are seeing wealth holders being enticed to spend more of our tax money, in the hope that spending will create jobs

There is no market demand for this, so the growth is fake and unsustainable
foreign aid = trickle down economics

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Why do you always look at things with such an extreme focus on details that you refuse to see the big picture?

In this case, we are seeing wealth holders being enticed to spend more of our tax money, in the hope that spending will create jobs

There is no market demand for this, so the growth is fake and unsustainable
foreign aid = trickle down economics
because you're watering a thing down to the point of irrelevance to try to shoehorn your stupid argument in to fkn relevance

it's clowny