Trump wants a totalitarian regime

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The 'Liberal" carrying water for Trump once again.
You’re the idiot who supports every single branch of the bureaucratic tree of the federal government in every single grab at power over every possible aspect of our lives claiming a guy who as president lessened regulations and taxes, and strengthened the country’s citizens‘ right to protect themselves is a totalitarian….

Yeah, I’m a liberal. I believe in individual rights of citizens to be free from government intrusion. YOU don’t.

I believe in legalizing recreational drugs, keeping abortion legal, anti-death penalty, pro free speech, equal rights regardless of race of gender or sexual orientation, anti-war, anti-police state.

Liberal.

You and your idiot ilk are just brain washed cultists who just can’t see straight. Yeah, Trump has done a lot policy things as president that I oppose. He’s also done some things I support and those things were anything but totalitarian in nature.

Even now with his “threats” of retaliating against those who he has a beef with. Who are those that he promises to “go after”?

They are people in power.

He want to “go after” a bunch of corrupt agencies full of corrupt people.

Tell me, you fucking idiot, what is liberal about the CIA, FBI, ATF, IRS going after americans because of their politics? What is liberal about endless overseas wars? What is liberal about massive pharmaceutical corporations getting in bed with government to force the use of their product? What is liberal about flying around on private jets while advocating for the abolition of gas powered cars?

What is liberal about anything you support?

Everything you stand for is authoritarian. Everything.

Go fuck yourself.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
i like to read,
so 1 time i picked up this book, thumbed through it,
but tossed it, only partially read.
sheee~tie to read, to try,
to understand, F**K!

your thoughts might differ, though,
huh, you MAGA boyz?
:cursing:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"It’s a game in which you manage to undermine the cohesiveness that the public requires if they [the public] are to be politically effective. And at the same time, you create these different, distinct groups that inevitably find themselves in tension or at odds or in competition with other groups, so that it becomes more of a melee than it does become a way of fashioning majorities.”"

The majority of people see the need for gun control, but a faction won't allow it. Our system cripples the ability for people to act in their own interest.

Great article Sharky.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You’re the idiot who supports every single branch of the bureaucratic tree of the federal government in every single grab at power over every possible aspect of our lives claiming a guy who as president lessened regulations and taxes, and strengthened the country’s citizens‘ right to protect themselves is a totalitarian….

Yeah, I’m a liberal. I believe in individual rights of citizens to be free from government intrusion. YOU don’t.

I believe in legalizing recreational drugs, keeping abortion legal, anti-death penalty, pro free speech, equal rights regardless of race of gender or sexual orientation, anti-war, anti-police state.

Liberal.

You and your idiot ilk are just brain washed cultists who just can’t see straight. Yeah, Trump has done a lot policy things as president that I oppose. He’s also done some things I support and those things were anything but totalitarian in nature.

Even now with his “threats” of retaliating against those who he has a beef with. Who are those that he promises to “go after”?

Tell me, you fucking idiot, what is liberal about the CIA, FBI, ATF, IRS going after americans because of their politics? What is liberal about endless overseas wars? What is liberal about massive pharmaceutical corporations getting in bed with government to force the use of their product? What is liberal about flying around on private jets while advocating for the abolition of gas powered cars?

Go fuck yourself.
Trump, the corruption fighter? Learn that from fellow Liberal Rogan? Get help!

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
i like to read,
so 1 time i picked up this book, thumbed through it,
but tossed it, only partially read.
sheee~tie to read, to try,
to understand, F**K!

your thoughts might differ, though,
huh, you MAGA boyz?
:cursing:
If he was that bad a writer, I can only imagine his artwork.

It was actually required in Nazi Germany for every household to have a copy. Whether anyone read it or not is a different story. :roflmao:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

Liberal.

Go fuck yourself.
Look you piece of scattered cement dried squirrel sh!t…. Where are you on the environment you liberal queen?:nana:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This couldn't be further from the truth. A functioning democracy republic is the most important part of our political system. Interference with the democratic system is related directly to so many of our country's problems.
Fixed, but I agree with the sentiment

Too bad no one in Washington agrees with us, or follows the correct processes

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Making up your own history as well as definitions, flat earther?
Making up history? You do realize the post said "founding mothers," don't you?

Also, link request was for "Trump wants a totalitarian regime"

Sounds like more sky-screeching

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Making up history? You do realize the post said "founding mothers," don't you?

Also, link request was for "Trump wants a totalitarian regime"

Sounds like more sky-screeching
Going by his own words, yes he does. We know you never hold your diaper wearing God King for anything he says or does.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Trump, the corruption fighter? Learn that from fellow Liberal Rogan? Get help!
Another well thought rebuttal where you thoroughly addressed and shot down duffman's talking points without resorting to red herrings and wutaboutism. Well done! :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Another well thought rebuttal where you thoroughly addressed and shot down duffman's talking points without resorting to red herrings and wutaboutism. Well done! :roflmao:
Only response you delusional brainwashed argumentative morons are worth.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
That's fair. It's legitimate to ask for a link.

"But Trump broke from the teleprompter into a series of bizarre riffs. One was a convoluted story about flying into Iraq in darkness: “I sat with the pilots ... the best-looking human beings I’ve ever seen. Not my thing ... But they are handsome. Central casting. Better looking than Tom Cruise. And taller.”

Once again he had the faithful eating out of the palm of his hand – a scene that may set off alarm bells for defenders of democracy. “By the way, isn’t this better than reading off a fricking teleprompter?” he asked. The crowd cheered.

“Nobody can ramble like this,” he said, adding: “They’ll say: ‘He rambled, he’s cognitively impaired.’ Well, it’s really the opposite. It’s total genius – you know that.” The crowd cheered some more.

Last edited: