Trump no longer ratings gold for Fox....SAD

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Fake News about a real news source (Fox) is the saddest fake new of them all.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I've watched a number of those events. Never on TV though. YouTube Live. Don't watch much of anything on TV anymore other than sports. Do you guys still use the TV to watch TV like you did 20 years ago? For me everything is on-line through a computer or phone. Can't stand TV networks and commercials.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
GromsDad said:
I've watched a number of those events. Never on TV though. YouTube Live. Don't watch much of anything on TV anymore other than sports. Do you guys still use the TV to watch TV like you did 20 years ago? For me everything is on-line through a computer or phone. Can't stand TV networks and commercials.

Dude you’re on the cutting edge. And what you said supports the initial premise of this thread. Trump is ratings kryptonite.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
GromsDad said:
It shows.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Genuinely curious about the TV viewing habits of others here. Do you guys watch a lot of TV? If it were up to me we would eliminate cable television in our house. Its a waste of money. Seems pointless to pay for a bunch of channels nobody watches.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
GromsDad said:
I wonder why a conservative network offering entertainment other than news has never gotten off the ground.

It probably has to do with the ads, but I wonder.

NDG

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 28, 2013
LA
GromsDad said:
Genuinely curious about the TV viewing habits of others here. Do you guys watch a lot of TV? If it were up to me we would eliminate cable television in our house. Its a waste of money. Seems pointless to pay for a bunch of channels nobody watches.
Cut the cord in 2012. Now I just do Netflix, Amazon, and HBO. Could are less about sports and I get my news here :roflmao:

do watch a ton of it though, its basically "homework" for me.