Trump lies about China wanting to reststart negotiations.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
GDaddy said:
Money has no national allegiance - it will gravitate to wherever the profits are. If China loses its manufacturing business to Vietnam, India and other rivals it won't ever be getting that business back. And the longer this trade war goes the more economic incentive there is to bypass them.

If all the action is at the margins then the question becomes whether or not China really can afford to lose that last 10% of their export business.
that's why China is setting up manufacturing in Africa. they're playing the longer game

bigsurfer67

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 29, 2008
GDaddy said:
Money has no national allegiance - it will gravitate to wherever the profits are. If China loses its manufacturing business to Vietnam, India and other rivals it won't ever be getting that business back. And the longer this trade war goes the more economic incentive there is to bypass them.

If all the action is at the margins then the question becomes whether or not China really can afford to lose that last 10% of their export business.

China can afford to lose that last 10% of their export business and Trump blinked first...he is just pissed that China rising to power and leaving America in the dust. China economy running on a globalist scale, while America becoming more isolationist...China can disregard US now and work with the rest of the world and will be just fine with their long term outlook and not having to satisfy a "base". The president is getting a real-time lesson that a market economy seldom follows orders...learning the painful truth that the White House doesn't run the world economy which is a large multifaceted animal that runs on its own.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Autoprax said:
ifallalot said:
manbearpig said:
At this point ifall and the rest of the groupies fit the NPC profile better than the side actually calling trump on his bullshit.
I know he lies all the time, but believing China?

Give me a break
One of them is lying.
Or both, which is the most likely situation

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
ifallalot said:
Autoprax said:
ifallalot said:
manbearpig said:
At this point ifall and the rest of the groupies fit the NPC profile better than the side actually calling trump on his bullshit.

Give me a break
One of them is lying.
one is coordinating lying from top to bottom. the other is lying out his ass daily with his staff totally in the dark not knowing what the it'll be each day to the next

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
ifallalot said:
manbearpig said:

Give me a break

He set that precedent, people like you have been supporting it. So don't be surprised when people believe anyone over him. We have no reason to ever believe he's telling the truth.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
frvcvs said:
ifallalot said:
manbearpig said:

Give me a break

He set that precedent, people like you have been supporting it. So don't be surprised when people believe anyone over him. We have no reason to ever believe he's telling the truth.
The issue isn't whether or not you believe Trump, the issue is believing China. No one should ever believe ANYTHING coming out of China, it is just common sense

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Actually recently China has been surprisingly honest about its goal of world domination.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
ifallalot said:
Autoprax said:
ifallalot said:
manbearpig said:

Give me a break
One of them is lying.
I'm confused.

How is that possible?

Are they having talks?

Therefor China is lying.

Not? Trump.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Poor Ifall. He tried to kick the "Mexico is going to pay for the wall" football, and Lucy pulled it away and Mexicans flood the borders.
Then he tried to kick the "wages are going up" football, and Lucy pulled it away and he never got that raise.
Then he tried to kick the "Make America Great Again" football, and Lucy pulled it away and a Hobo moved onto his porch.
Then he tried to kick the "white people from Norway" football, and Lucy pulled it away and he got cuckolded by a big black guy.
Then he tried to kick the "China is stealing from us" football and Lucy pulled it away, and he watched the beginning of a recession.
All poor Ifall has left is the "Russia didn't interfere in the election" football. What do you think Lucy is going to do?

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
Dumbest argument ever. "Who's lying more, the President of the US or China?"
:foreheadslap:
Holy hell.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
ifallalot said:
frvcvs said:
ifallalot said:
manbearpig said:

Give me a break

The issue isn't whether or not you believe Trump, the issue is believing China. No one should ever believe ANYTHING coming out of China, it is just common sense

You don't seem to have a problem believing Vladimir Putin over our intelligence community. :trout:

What does common sense say about that?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
everysurfr said:
Poor Ifall. He tried to kick the "Mexico is going to pay for the wall" football, and Lucy pulled it away and Mexicans flood the borders.
Then he tried to kick the "wages are going up" football, and Lucy pulled it away and he never got that raise.
Then he tried to kick the "Make America Great Again" football, and Lucy pulled it away and a Hobo moved onto his porch.
Then he tried to kick the "white people from Norway" football, and Lucy pulled it away and he got cuckolded by a big black guy.
Then he tried to kick the "China is stealing from us" football and Lucy pulled it away, and he watched the beginning of a recession.
All poor Ifall has left is the "Russia didn't interfere in the election" football. What do you think Lucy is going to do?
Keep inventing stories about me. Rent free

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
frvcvs said:
ifallalot said:
frvcvs said:
ifallalot said:
manbearpig said:

Give me a break

You don't seem to have a problem believing Vladimir Putin over our intelligence community. :trout:

What does common sense say about that?
The reason why I don't trust our IC is the same reason why I don't trust China and Putin. They are governments and we are people, it is us against them

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
ifallalot said:
everysurfr said:
Keep inventing stories about me. Rent free
After 57,372 posts, how could anyone ignore you? Nothing made up either. You get fooled daily.