Trump is creating new swamps

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
What’s up with this? Manafort, Collins, Arpaio, ... many more. Where did he meet all these people?

This group of three, led by Marvel Entertainment chairman Ike Perlmutter, was very open about the fact that they had been "anointed by the President and had his full support to influence policy at the VA" despite never being appointed or installed as formal advisers, the source said.
Bruce Moskowitz, a Palm Beach doctor, and lawyer Marc Sherman were the other two individuals who worked to influence the VA from the outside, the source confirmed.
The trio, known within the VA as "the Mar-a-Lago crowd," have used their influence with Trump and within the VA for personal gain, badgering career staff, pushing certain policies and products and ignoring government rules and processes, ProPublica said.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The VA?

Yeah, wouldn’t want make any changes in how that system has been operating.

We should definately listen to the complaining from the folks who’ve made their career there.

Top notch individuals, every one of them.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The VA?

Yeah, wouldn’t want make any changes in how that system has been operating.

We should definately listen to the complaining from the folks who’ve made their career there.

Top notch individuals, every one of them.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Set up Shulkin to shut him up. Funnel VA money to private hospital corporations. Trump-Corps gets their cut. Well done gentlemen. So much winning.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Most corrupt administration ever, if only the voters were warned, I mean who could have seen this coming.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
mundus said:
Most corrupt administration ever, if only the voters were warned, I mean who could have seen this coming.
:roflmao:

This corruption is par for the course

I'm glad you're finally seeing the evil of our government though.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
ifallalot said:
mundus said:

false statement.

you will not find a cabinet/administration that has come anywhere close to
the level of incompetence and criminality of the Trump administration.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
ifallalot said:
mundus said:

You’re being dishonest. corruption is much worse under this group in power. It couldn’t be more obvious.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
afoaf said:
ifallalot said:
mundus said:

false statement.

you will not find a cabinet/administration that has come anywhere close to
the level of incompetence and criminality of the Trump administration.
Incompetence and criminality isn't the same as corruption.

The existence of lobbyists proves otherwise

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'll agree with the incompetence part, but not the criminality part.

I think we can at least agree that this is the most overtly corrupt administration ever...

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
1whoknows said:
What’s up with this? Manafort, Collins, Arpaio, ... many more. Where did he meet all these people?

This group of three, led by Marvel Entertainment chairman Ike Perlmutter, was very open about the fact that they had been "anointed by the President and had his full support to influence policy at the VA" despite never being appointed or installed as formal advisers, the source said.
Bruce Moskowitz, a Palm Beach doctor, and lawyer Marc Sherman were the other two individuals who worked to influence the VA from the outside, the source confirmed.
The trio, known within the VA as "the Mar-a-Lago crowd," have used their influence with Trump and within the VA for personal gain, badgering career staff, pushing certain policies and products and ignoring government rules and processes, ProPublica said.
Ike could probably do a good job with the VA. he's a notorious penny pincher. but if he wants to run a government agency he has to do it in public. fuck him for his fear of being in the public eye regularly.