Trump Hypocrisy.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Those folks don't work in government
I think your cynical view is rotten. At the same time its not to say that many in politics in particular and the govt do benefit more than their salary. I believe however there is a line within us that shouldn't be crossed. Everything…is not for sale. The Nations security for one. The planets well being for two.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I think your cynical view is rotten. At the same time its not to say that many in politics in particular and the govt do benefit more than their salary. I believe however there is a line within us that shouldn't be crossed. Everything…is not for sale. The Nations security for one. The planets well being for two.
It's rotten, but it's pragmatic

There is a line that shouldn't be crossed morally, but in reality, it is crossed all the time. Especially for the nation's security and the planet's well-being.

There is not a single elected official that cares about those two things more than their own personal enrichment

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Also corrupt, hand in hand with the government.

I'm not sure how you think this might be a gotcha
But you defend Corporations tooth and nail, remember going to bat for Boeing when their planes were falling out of the sky due to corporate malfeasance?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
But you defend Corporations tooth and nail, remember going to bat for Boeing when their planes were falling out of the sky due to corporate malfeasance?
Once again, you're demonstrating you don't know what "defend" means, nor can you understand the nuance of resistance to nanny stating

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
We ca
It's rotten, but it's pragmatic

There is a line that shouldn't be crossed morally, but in reality, it is crossed all the time. Especially for the nation's security and the planet's well-being.

There is not a single elected official that cares about those two things more than their own personal enrichment
We can agree to disagree. I believe you are rooted in this believe and there’s no change in your mind.

Reactions: Ifallalot

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
A lot of charges against Trump in Georgia just dropped. :applause2:

Fani Willis will be DQ next week. And this case is dead. Cry you libtards, cry!

• Haha
Reactions: Pico