Trump coup at DOJ

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Never said Trump was an angel with women. We all know he isn't.

But Biden is a touchy, feely guy with not just women, but young girls too.

How many videos and statements of women and young girls out there physically show their un-comfort with his fondling and free wheeling snuggles in women/girls hair?

Ya, that's just empath.:rolleyes: If Trump was shown doing same, it would be outright molesting, and you know it.
you're not arguing in good faith.

you don't really care; your past behavior demonstrates this.

no one thinks you really care; your reputation is known.

double standards are extremely deleterious to one's credibility.

this is why you won't really get any meaningful engagement on this.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I love the predicability of a deflection response.

They just sit there waiting with it in the chamber.

Like cum in a ball sack.

Yes, I mixed my metaphor.

I know.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
you're not arguing in good faith.

you don't really care; your past behavior demonstrates this.

no one thinks you really care; your reputation is known.

double standards are extremely deleterious to one's credibility.

this is why you won't really get any meaningful engagement on this.

My argument is that Biden is not really any different than all the other womanizing swamp creatures in DC, Trump included, but he's not DC entrenched. Trump was more Hollywood/NYC, which in itself, a whole other sleaze swamp.

He has a 40+ year history, and the Dems looked the other way for decades at his antics. That's just Joe.

Par for the course and will continue. He's too old now to get away with it without it being really obvious.
He was scolded pretty good for it last year, but all is forgiven.

#metoo was only convenient for Kavanaugh hearings, a few others like Weinstein/Epstein, and nothing else since.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
My argument is that Biden is not really any different than all the other womanizing swamp creatures in DC, Trump included, but he's not DC entrenched. Trump was more Hollywood/NYC, which in itself, a whole other sleaze swamp.
So partisanally wrong. You're wrong. No actual evidence that Biden is a sleezy anything. You're brainwashed. Did a mother/professor with nothing to gain testify under oath that an 18 year old Brett Kavanaug sexually assaul her when she was fifteen or sixteen? Yes. PULL YOUR PINHEA OUT OF YOUR ASS

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Aren't all guy's creeps to some degree?

The hot guy just never gets any complaints.

As Melville says, an angel is a shark well governed.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

He has a 40+ year history, and the Dems looked the other way for decades at his antics. That's just Joe.

Par for the course and will continue. He's too old now to get away with it without it being really obvious.
He was scolded pretty good for it last year, but all is forgiven.

#metoo was only convenient for Kavanaugh hearings, a few others like Weinstein/Epstein, and nothing else since.
this is a non-point post

you're still mischaracterizing the scale, severity, and veracity of known accounts.

to what end, I'm unsure, but my sense is that it is not because you really care about the issue itself.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Ya, "white privilege" (supremacy) needs to stamped out at its roots, any and all Trump supporters.

Pledge woke or begone.
lots and lots of pearl clutching on the fainting couch from you this weekend, dog

1611525974491.png

Reactions: mundus

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Am certain that there are plenty of women (and other men) who are sick and tired of some hot guys; sometime it is over time, and in other cases, the hotness doesn't make up for the faults.
from your link:

that guy is a hot guy? that's the guy who was shaving in 5th grade - in between classes. when did that become attractive to anyone?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
So if I’m reading this right, Trump didn’t actually do anything he just allegedly talked about it? Is that correct?
Not like there was a pattern of this behavior for the last 4 years.

Comey‘s testimony was that Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn and asked for loyalty.

“Do us a favor” and the perfect Ukraine call. The call to GA SoS?

Yeah, just asking questions. Exploring hypotheticals. 23D chess. :rolleyes:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Not like there was a pattern of this behavior for the last 4 years.

Comey‘s testimony was that Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn and asked for loyalty.

“Do us a favor” and the perfect Ukraine call. The call to GA SoS?

Yeah, just asking questions. Exploring hypotheticals. 23D chess. :rolleyes:
if a president ordered his military to bomb the wrong location.......do we give him a pass since he didn’t actually get in the airplane and drop the actual bomb?

this constant gaslighting needs to end.