Trump confirms that Trump Tower meeting was to seek dirt on Hillary....

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Quote gromsdad, Doofy , Billy water park....”Yes, all politicians lie and they are corrupt. Trump is just a continuation of this, but he is a force for good and change. I honestly thought that Trump was a Democrat in disguise, but his policies have been quite good. My 401k is through the roof, not to mention I will be getting $500 back on my tax return. Stock market is growing by leaps and bounds.
Trump got elected because of backlash to the left. Keep it up and he'll win again in 2024.”

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
i don't get you guys.

you didn't like clinton or HRC doing those things but you're okay with trump doing so?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
squidley said:
BillyOcean said:
obslop said:
remove all the personalities from the equation and ask a simple question.

are there any reasons why we don't want a candidate for POTUS to seek aid from a foreign govt. (with interests adverse to America) while running for office?
You mean like getting paid a half mil for a speech?
I think it would be more like receiving a multi-million dollar "donation" from a foreign company for selling them 20% of American uranium assets ..... or hiring a foreign spy to invent dirt on a political opponent.

Russia was rumored to have information on both of these Hillary infractions during the campaign season. That's why Trump Jr. met with them.

Incidentally, Trump Jr. confirmed this fact in July, 2017. Trump Sr. said nothing about the meeting because, according to the participants, Trump Sr. played no roll in authorizing or participating in the meeting.

"But squidley, Trump Sr and his staff are lying about Trump Sr's participation."

Let's say that were true. What if Trump Sr is lying, and helped set up a meeting with Russians to find evidence about Hillary's illegal activities?

Yawn.
You do realize Hillz wasn't unilaterally responsible for or in a position to have the final yes/no vote on the Yerrrranneyyuumm Whhuunn deal, right? I mean, you do Google $hit, yeah?

So none of the other 8 members on the Committee, or the prez had to be bribed? :rolleyes:

The Committee on Foreign Investments has nine members, including the secretaries of the treasury, state, defense, homeland security, commerce and energy; the attorney general; and representatives from two White House offices (the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy).

The committee can’t actually stop a sale from going through — it can only approve a sale. The president is the only one who can stop a sale, if the committee or any one member “recommends suspension or prohibition of the transaction,” according to guidelines issued by the Treasury Department in December 2008 after the department adopted its final rule a month earlier.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
1whoknows said:
Quote gromsdad, Doofy , Billy water park....”Yes, all politicians lie and they are corrupt. Trump is just a continuation of this, but he is a force for good and change. I honestly thought that Trump was a Democrat in disguise, but his policies have been quite good. My 401k is through the roof, not to mention I will be getting $500 back on my tax return. Stock market is growing by leaps and bounds.
Trump got elected because of backlash to the left. Keep it up and he'll win again in 2024.”
:roflmao: Nailed it.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
obslop said:
i don't get you guys.

you didn't like clinton or HRC doing those things but you're okay with trump doing so?
1. There is no evidence that trump did this stuff

2. When you change the rules, don’t be surprised when your opponent adopts your new rules too

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
STILL TALKS ABOUT URANIUM ONE, LECTURES OTHER PEOPLE FOR BEING RETARDS

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
how much of a fkn dipshit do you have to be to STILL be talking about Uranium One...?

fkkkkkkkk

this is why we can't have nice things

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
BillyOcean said:
obslop said:
i don't get you guys.

2. When you change the rules, don’t be surprised when your opponent adopts your new rules too
you're right Billy. hard to see any basis for thinking trump sought the assistance of Russia to win the election.

and yeah when other people cheat you should to is what i teach my son. he's only 6 but i hope to have this important life lesson ingrained in him by the time he is 10.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
obslop said:
BillyOcean said:
obslop said:
i don't get you guys.

you're right Billy. hard to see any basis for thinking trump sought the assistance of Russia to win the election.

and yeah when other people cheat you should to is what i teach my son. he's only 6 but i hope to have this important life lesson ingrained in him by the time he is 10.
If he ever runs for president this will serve him well

Or he could fall on his sword like Bernie

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
BillyOcean said:
obslop said:
i don't get you guys.

:roflmao: :roflmao: billyisms are the best!

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
manbearpig said:
BillyOcean said:
obslop said:
i don't get you guys.

:roflmao: :roflmao: billyisms are the best!
No evidence except for the ever-growing mountain of evidence.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
afoaf said:
how much of a fkn dipshit do you have to be to STILL be talking about Uranium One...?

fkkkkkkkk

this is why we can't have nice things

Yeah, I remember it, liar.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Phi1 said:
squidley said:
BillyOcean said:
obslop said:
remove all the personalities from the equation and ask a simple question.

are there any reasons why we don't want a candidate for POTUS to seek aid from a foreign govt. (with interests adverse to America) while running for office?
You mean like getting paid a half mil for a speech?
I think it would be more like receiving a multi-million dollar "donation" from a foreign company for selling them 20% of American uranium assets ..... or hiring a foreign spy to invent dirt on a political opponent.

Russia was rumored to have information on both of these Hillary infractions during the campaign season. That's why Trump Jr. met with them.

Incidentally, Trump Jr. confirmed this fact in July, 2017. Trump Sr. said nothing about the meeting because, according to the participants, Trump Sr. played no roll in authorizing or participating in the meeting.

"But squidley, Trump Sr and his staff are lying about Trump Sr's participation."

Let's say that were true. What if Trump Sr is lying, and helped set up a meeting with Russians to find evidence about Hillary's illegal activities?

Yawn.
You do realize Hillz wasn't unilaterally responsible for or in a position to have the final yes/no vote on the Yerrrranneyyuumm Whhuunn deal, right? I mean, you do Google $hit, yeah?

So none of the other 8 members on the Committee, or the prez had to be bribed? :rolleyes:

The Committee on Foreign Investments has nine members, including the secretaries of the treasury, state, defense, homeland security, commerce and energy; the attorney general; and representatives from two White House offices (the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy).

The committee can’t actually stop a sale from going through — it can only approve a sale. The president is the only one who can stop a sale, if the committee or any one member “recommends suspension or prohibition of the transaction,” according to guidelines issued by the Treasury Department in December 2008 after the department adopted its final rule a month earlier.
Hillary set up her private server, the one she illegally sent classified communications on, for the purpose of protecting the communications of the members of the committee who signed off on the Uranium One deal.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Hillary set up her private server, the one she illegally sent classified communications on, for the purpose of protecting the communications of the members of the committee who signed off on the Uranium One deal.
you heard it here first, guys, the scoop of a lifetime!

I am really looking forward to the evidence of this monumental claim...