Trump And Veterans

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com

Remember when Trump went after McCain with, "I like people who weren't captured?"

Remember when Trump said he'd given millions to Veterans Charities only to find out he hadn't?

Remember when Trump went after the Gold Star family because they were Muslim?

Remember when Trump blamed the Yemen raid on his Generals with, "They lost Ryan?"

Well then it's no surprise that he's now blocking veterans groups on twitter.

What a commander in chief!

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
VonMeister said:
Trump has support of 90% percent of active and military veterans.
sad part is 100% of those people don't realize Trump would throw them under the bus to save his own ass. remember, Cheeto did dodge the draft

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
How about Trump telling the Purple Heart recipient "congratulations...tremendous" and stating he "always wanted to get the Purple Heart"... :roflmao:

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
VonMeister said:
Left wing dogshit trolls. Trump has support of 90% percent of active and military veterans.
How many veterans do you suppose you just called "dog sh!t?"

A recent Gallup poll shows Trump ratings in military communities at only 43% approval, and 52% disapproval.

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
sizzld1 said:
How about Trump telling the Purple Heart recipient "congratulations...tremendous" and stating he "always wanted to get the Purple Heart"... :roflmao:
That's right. I forgot about that.

"And I said, 'Man, that’s like big stuff. I always wanted to get the Purple Heart," Trump said. "This was much easier.”

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Gnudz said:
VonMeister said:
Left wing dogshit trolls. Trump has support of 90% percent of active and military veterans.
How many veterans do you suppose you just called "dog sh!t?"

A recent Gallup poll shows Trump ratings in military communities at only 43% approval, and 52% disapproval.
Hopefully all that are knowingly members of that group.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Trump is not friend to the military.

He not friend to anybody. (Not even Putin, though Putin is benefiting from him being president)

Himself and his family.

Every one else is there to be thrown under the bus.

All trump fans should read

https://www.amazon.com/Sociopath-Next-Door-Martha-Stout/dp/0767915828

Though with outcome bias and affect bias at work I don;'t know if greater understanding will change anything.