Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Not a straw man
The issue is repeated BS attacks on a person who represents a huuuuge threat to the deep state swamp creatures who have taken over our country. He called em on their bullshit and they are exploding and imploding with rage and hate in order to stop any threat to the club (both sides) which is happy to keep you ignorant
That's another strawman.

You must do without realizing.

It's seems you are another for whom trump can do no wrong.

This is the mark of the trump minion.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Then there's a good chance it will give Trump a boost in 2024.

Citing the significance of a former prez's home being raided by the FBI, multiple news orgs requested the affidavit that led to the search warrant - all were denied.

The Justice Department said in its filing that disclosing the affidavit details "at this juncture" would "cause significant and irreparable damage to this ongoing criminal investigation."

"The redactions necessary to mitigate harms to the integrity of the investigation would be so extensive as to render the remaining unsealed text devoid of meaningful content, and the release of such a redacted version would not serve any public interest," the Justice Department stated.

"Not since the Nixon Administration has a President been the subject of such a dramatic and public criminal process," the outlets said in the filing, adding that the outlets are "attempting to shed light on the federal government's unprecedented actions and motivations."

"Here, there could not be a more 'historically significant event' than an FBI raid of a former President's home for the alleged removal of national security records after leaving office," the outlets said.

So as I predicted -

They're not going to be able to tell us why they raided El Trumpo's palace.

It's a sekrit.

For our own protection.

The men and women at the FBI are good and loyal patriots. CIA too.

They have our best interests in mind.

If they keep the public in the dark about why the FBI raided the home of a former prez and assumed presidential candidate it's for our own good.

:)
I wonder what would have happened with Nixon if that were to have happened today with most on the the left and right caring more about their team than anything else

investigating Nixon was unprecedented too

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I wonder what would have happened with Nixon if that were to have happened today with most on the the left and right caring more about their team than anything else

NIxon would qualify as a liberal on today's political spectrum, so easy, hang-um. legal/illegal does not matter.

Reactions: hal9000

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
NIxon would qualify as a liberal on today's political spectrum, so easy, hang-um. legal/illegal does not matter.
But I heard on the news last night that only republicans are prosecuted and that democrats don’t need to worry about doing illegal things because the laws don’t apply to them

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

I could care less about any "team." If you're breaking the law you get prosecuted. If the law is unjust and discriminatory, then we change the law. Team has nothing to do with it and I don't understand why you would state that.

Reactions: hal9000

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I could care less about any "team." If you're breaking the law you get prosecuted. If the law is unjust and discriminatory, then we change the law. Team has nothing to do with it and I don't understand why you would state that.
I was kind of talking about politicians
im glad you’re open to investigation and prosecution on any side

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I think the trump people really think trump is a victim.

Trump thinks he's a victim so they do to.
Only a victim because he has been losing so bigley. If he was winning he would take all the credit. Remember when he used to be a winner?#WINNING

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Tom Rice - "If we are going to have a scenario where the president can try to intimidate Congress into doing what he wants, well shoot, we might as well have a monarchy,"

Reactions: sussle

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If HRC ran as a Republican you’d vote for her?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Not a straw man
The issue is repeated BS attacks on a person who represents a huuuuge threat to the deep state swamp creatures who have taken over our country. He called em on their bullshit and they are exploding and imploding with rage and hate in order to stop any threat to the club (both sides) which is happy to keep you ignorant
All that is sufficiently vague so as to be absolutely meaningless in this context. You refuse to address the specifics of this actual situation because you can't - you're therefore reduced to making dramatic statements about indefinable entities and imaginary enemies that neither be proven or denied. You cannot process the current reality so you lash out with childish nonsense. Why are you even commenting when you have nothing of substance to say?

Reactions: Woke AF