Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Don't they need more than some secret documents in a locked room at an ex president's house? That can't be all they are going after.

In the end, wasn't Hillary found to have something like 65 documents on her server that were deemed "secret" and another 22 that were classified "top secret"?

And she got like what, a "you SO naughty!" notice?
No raid either.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Beats me what they were looking for/found at Mar-a-Lago but the classified stuff I think depends on the information itself. Everyone has been talking about the CIA's drone program for 20 years but it's technically classified. If Drudge Report Dunked on Obama/Clinton and Hilldogg said "we just got pwned" in an email forwarding a Drudge Report news story, that is her having classified information in email.

Maybe a you so naughty postcard might get sent to Mar-a-Lago and forwarded to Bedminster.
Given the process of packing up and leaving the White House Trump might have no idea what's even in those boxes. Do you guys really think Trump personally packed everything up to move or were there people responsible for that? Who were they? Was the supposed whistlelblower part of that process?

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Given the process of packing up and leaving the White House Trump might have no idea what's even in those boxes. Do you guys really think Trump personally packed everything up to move or were there people responsible for that? Who were they? Was the supposed whistlelblower part of that process?
In order

No.

Fecalface, hal, kidfurry, skully, mundus.

Yes!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I have no f------g idea and besides laughing at the Right's 3.7 Roentgen not great/not terrible meltdown I don't much care. I tried comparing it directly to what Hillary did, I made fun of "they got him/walls closing in/time running out", posted that I thought the President could declassify anything he wants whenever he wants.

I posited that the Feds came for past-due library copies of teen literature.

But by all means drive from Cape May County to Palm Beach County stopping only for gas, and when you arrive, help start the hot civil war by shooting at Law Enforcement in a Stand Your Ground state. Great idea.

Or maybe it's fucking nothing.jpeg except cult leader's snatch is busted more open than his safe and half the country launched into an incoherent rage because he told them to.

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

-negligence and incompetence of that magnitude is nothing short of criminal.

-the real story is probably more sinister than incompetence though.

-you can't use the ignorance and incompetence argument forever.

-if it was a misunderstanding why didn't he just give all the boxes back?

-why were his people at Mar A Lago instructed to put the remaining documents under lock and key?

-why was Chump so upset about the raid if he wasn't hiding incriminating documents?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
CNN realizing this isn't a good look for the Biden Administration. Ensue damage control.

View attachment 135705
Wouldn’t that insinuate that this raid may in fact be apolitical?

Hypothetically if the DOJ/FBI had evidence that high crimes were commited by a former president and decided not to investigate because it could be politically damaging to the current administration would that not be a scandal in itself? What happened to being all about Law & Order?

Reactions: sirfun

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Its not a point overlooked. However Im sure there was some brash directive given by his mighty poohbah himself and his underlings probably went a little too far.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
-why was Chump so upset about the raid if he wasn't hiding incriminating documents?
Nobody likes being violated and Im sure there was some embarrassing sh!t they found unrelated to anything in the public eye...that being said if there was nothing incriminating he should be laughing at the knuckleheads that went to far instead.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Isn’t it we’ll documented that the National Archives and FBI were in contact with Trump and his people about said boxes and their contacts and they failed to comply? Trump is responsible for the actions of those that answer to him.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Isn’t it we’ll documented that the National Archives and FBI were in contact with Trump and his people about said boxes and their contacts and they failed to comply? Trump is responsible for the actions of those that answer to him.

Yes. His legal team met with DOJ a few times I think, so let's not all act like this was a big surprise to Chumpworld. They knew this was coming eventually.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Totally agree. Its not a fucking game. When the Authorities contact you to give back sh!t you took you dont fook around. You give it to them. Here! Stop harrassing me. Move on.

Reactions: Chile Verde