Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Another conspirator flips in the Mar A Lago doc's case..... It's interesting how changing attorneys dramatically changes the testimony.
A Trump employee who monitored security cameras at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate abruptly retracted his earlier grand jury testimony and implicated Trump and others in obstruction of justice just after switching from an attorney paid for by a Trump political action committee to a lawyer from the federal defender’s office in Washington, prosecutors said in a court filing Tuesday.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
by zoo I mean random neurons firing and telling both of their mouths to spew out the most epic word-shaped air that the nation has ever seen
I don't think Tucker is that random. Honestly sometimes I think you can see these Fox hosts about to scream JUST HIT THE FUCKING COCONUT I HUNG OVER THE PLATE INTO THE FUCKING OUTFIELD LIKE A GOOD BOY ONE FUCKING TIME GODDAMN YOU

• Haha
Reactions: sussle

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump wouldn't get interviewed by Tucker if he knew there would be any chance whatsoever Tuck would challenge him in any way.
And Tucker hates Trump behind the scenes, total dishonesty is the RW brand and their scumbag rubes love it!

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Tucker will go easy on Trump because MAGA rubes are Tucker's audience and he doesn't want to alienate them.

Reactions: mundus