Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

scanned docs onto her laptop

Last edited:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys :roflmao:

Former President Donald Trump’s defense attorney Evan Corcoran is scheduled to testify Friday before the grand jury investigating classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago after a new order from a federal appeals court, a source familiar with the matter told CNN. ...

The Justice Department has successfully argued in court that prosecutors have enough evidence that Trump’s interactions with the lawyer were part of a possible crime that they can pierce the confidentiality of the conversations between the two.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
things seem to be accelerating on multiple fronts:

Few, if any, appellate rulings have ever come more swiftly than Wednesday’s. It was only on Friday that district court Judge Beryl Howell ordered Corcoran to hand over his notes and documents.

In closed-door hearings before Judge Howell, Smith had evidently provided enough evidence to convince her that Corcoran’s communications with Trump, and his notes of them, involved planning or concealing a crime. That allowed her to invoke the “crime-fraud” exception to cut through the ordinarily unyielding confidentiality of attorney-client communications.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I always thought it was a mistake that he didn't lock her up. That's being proven right.
this post aged like milk.
It sure did. I was spot on then as I am now. It was a huge blunder when Trump pulled back on his promise to drain the swamp. Hopefully Republicans have learned their lesson and go scorched earth seeing how corrupt and power hungry the democrats are.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
It sure did. I was spot on then as I am now. It was a huge blunder when Trump pulled back on his promise to drain the swamp. Hopefully Republicans have learned their lesson and go scorched earth seeing how corrupt and power hungry the democrats are.
How would one go about reverse engineering this ?? :) )

:shrug:

1680376022426.png