Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Lawyering 1A is delay delay delay. You mae it harder for the other side to coordinate. Basically its the only technique available to Trimps elementary Lawyers so at every opportunity they will employ it. Regardless of contradiction or idiocy..it will be a card played. No matter what. In every instance. Time Out!
He is so obviously guilty, how many stories has he come up with by now? Yet the cult of stupid scumbaggery marches on. The judge is either bribed or threatened Trump 101

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Team Trump has zero evidence. The Special Master is not amused.
Dearie bristled at the effort by Trump’s lawyers to resist his request for proof that Trump actually attempted to declassify any of the 100 documents that the Justice Department recovered from his estate...

Dearie repeatedly challenged Trump’s lawyers for refusing to back up the former president’s claim that he declassified the highly sensitive national security-related records discovered in his residence.

“My view of it is: you can’t have your cake and eat it,” said Dearie

Reactions: Pico

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
He is so obviously guilty, how many stories has he come up with by now? Yet the cult of stupid scumbaggery marches on. The judge is either bribed or threatened Trump 101

“I can’t allow litigation strategy to dictate the outcome of my recommendations to Judge Cannon,” Dearie said.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
OMG - really. Yikes. & someone liked your post.

You can thank Obama & H Clinton for Trump- wo them Trump wouldn’t have had an opportunity to seize upon and run for Prez. Biden is priming the pump for another Trump or Trump 2.0 Prez.
Oh really?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I might slip an extra euro in the kitty for trumps legal fees when I play Doonbeg next week

or maybe sneak around the basement and see what he has stashed in THAT offshore locale?

just kidding NSA! Ask anyone here I’m totally apathetic when it comes to politics

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I might slip an extra euro in the kitty for trumps legal fees when I play Doonbeg next week

or maybe sneak around the basement and see what he has stashed in THAT offshore locale?

just kidding NSA! Ask anyone here I’m totally apathetic when it comes to politics
Leave an upper decker for me.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
You can thank Obama & H Clinton for Trump- wo them Trump wouldn’t have had an opportunity to seize upon and run for Prez. Biden is priming the pump for another Trump or Trump 2.0 Prez.
Sort of, but It's a little more nuanced than that: Obama's election revealed that a sizeable chunk of the electorate really is irretrievably deplorable. And then Trump went on to give them legitimacy and direction. But while the dregs of American culture may have coalesced under Trump, make no mistake: Trump will never be president again.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Sort of, but It's a little more nuanced than that: Obama's election revealed that a sizeable chunk of the electorate really is irretrievably deplorable. And then Trump went on to give them legitimacy and direction. But while the dregs of American culture may have coalesced under Trump, make no mistake: Trump will never be president again.
It’s a whole lot more than sort of - “but for Obama and H Clinton, Trump would not have seen an opportunity and run as a Republican, and been elected president.”

There’s enough people, independents, that the democrats make sick to their stomach that they may very well vote for a Trump like candidate if the Dems offer up another fool.

The rest of your post - about the fringe - is irrelevant. They don’t get people elected. Makes for great narratives, triggering, media hype, and ego boosting though

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Never underestimate the ability of the Dems to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Act
It’s a whole lot more than sort of - “but for Obama and H Clinton, Trump would not have seen an opportunity and run as a Republican, and been elected president.”

There’s enough people, independents, that the democrats make sick to their stomach that they may very well vote for a Trump like candidate if the Dems offer up another fool.

The rest of your post - about the fringe - is irrelevant. They don’t get people elected. Makes for great narratives, triggering, media hype, and ego boosting though
Actually, they are quite important at the primary level, hence the lack of decent candidates at the general elections.

ranked voting fixes this. Alaska is smart.

Reactions: sirfun