Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Bodysurf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I was enjoying this for a minute or two, I even looked to see how much info they shared and other content on their channel but YouTube was feeding me christian Fletcher on deck, winning the 89 bud tour trestles
contest or something, beat Noah budrow for a $30k prize. Noah busted a nice backside air in the final, trying to counter Fletcher air game. Very few at the time could pull off a solid air on demand, in a final like that. The world was about to change though. IMHO.

Sep 18, 2016
I was enjoying this for a minute or two, I even looked to see how much info they shared and other content on their channel but YouTube was feeding me christian Fletcher on deck, winning the 89 bud tour trestles
contest or something, beat Noah budrow for a $30k prize. Noah busted a nice backside air in the final, trying to counter Fletcher air game. Very few at the time could pull off a solid air on demand, in a final like that. The world was about to change though. IMHO.
P.T. was pretty fired up with the commentating....but those beach interview take the cake.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
That wave can get really good, a lot better than in the vid, but the crowd is intense- all that jockeying around the rock. When it’s bigger you have to take off behind the rock, but how far back? Because if you don’t make it or blow the take off on a solid overhead wave….

It’s crowded there with 5 people. With 15-20 like in the video, it’s like Malibu with 70 people out. I don’t know if I’d paddle out with 15 people, unless I could tell most were kooks (a lot of kooks in the vid).

One of my best sessions ever was during a big swell. We went and surfed Rincon, battling the crowd all day. On the way home we passed Sequit and it was at least as big as the video...and no one out. Even though we were tired from the morning, you just don't pass that up...

Last edited: