Trashed beaches **** me off

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I didn’t watch it.

But gunna vent anywho - know what gets me all hot? Effing ballon’s. Everywhere I go in the woods, ballon’s. Everywhere. In one 1/4 mile section deep in bass river, found 10. 10 effing ballon’s. one of em was from a church with a letter attached to send a postcard where I found the ballon showing how far Jesus Christ has spread.:socrazy::foreheadslap:

see em offshore but not as much. Likely sinking. Bottom littered with em

effing ballon’s.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I didn’t watch it.

But gunna vent anywho - know what gets me all hot? Effing ballon’s. Everywhere I go in the woods, ballon’s. Everywhere. In one 1/4 mile section deep in bass river, found 10. 10 effing ballon’s. one of em was from a church with a letter attached to send a postcard where I found the ballon showing how far Jesus Christ has spread.:socrazy::foreheadslap:

effing ballon’s.

• Angry
Reactions: Bayview

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
I didn’t watch it.

effing ballon’s.
The mylar ones are the worst. My sons friend is a deckhand on a charter boat. He says that they encounter miles long patches of mylar balloons. They last year, they were on a research charter to count sea turtles and the trip morphed into a mylar clean up mission. He said they collected over 500#s of balloons in 48 hours. That's a lot of plastic.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
The mylar ones are the worst. My sons friend is a deckhand on a charter boat. He says that they encounter miles long patches of mylar balloons. They last year, they were on a research charter to count sea turtles and the trip morphed into a mylar clean up mission. He said they collected over 500#s of balloons in 48 hours. That's a lot of plastic.
Mylar can burn in hell.

those are the most common

Reactions: npsp