Totally Not Possible

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Totally not possible..........and what a coinkidink.......all of the thrown out ballots were for Trumby.......and in Pennsylvanio of all places. Imagine that.

Investigators recover discarded military ballots in Luzerne County

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
I went to high school with this guy. You should probably hang his picture on your wall.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
The horror!

Nine ballots, 7 of which were for tRump, were sloppily handled.

And they weren't thrown out, because.....

They still had them

Bill Barr will get to the bottom of this

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I expected this story to remain as buried as the facts in the Breeonna Taylor case.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
NPR covered it. 9 ballots. Opened, according to election officials, as a "matter of course."

I'd say this invalidates our electoral process and Trump should just stay in power indefinitely by executive order. Sieg Hiel!

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Man in California Allegedly Found Thousands Of Unopened Ballots In Garbage Dumpster — Workers Quickly Try to Cover Them Up

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2020

.....one man in California who contacted the TGP yesterday said that his dad found THOUSANDS of unopened ballots at the garbage dump in Petaluma, California, north of San Francisco. And send a few photos of the ballots and the worker who was allegedly trying to cover up everything.

The man also wrote:
My dad was throwing away some trash and saw them so he took some pictures. He told a lady who worked at the dump about it and she claimed that the county dumped them there. After my dad drove back around and saw the workers in the bin covering the ballots up with cardboard.

He also sends the exact location of the dumpster:

If you blow up the photo, one will notice that these ballots have been signed and have return address filled in but none appear to have been opened.
In any case this situation is investigated and will be back with more updates.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

......Impossible.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Man in California Allegedly Found Thousands Of Unopened Ballots In Garbage Dumpster — Workers Quickly Try to Cover Them Up

September 25, 2020

.....one man in California who contacted the TGP yesterday said that his dad found THOUSANDS of unopened ballots at the garbage dump in Petaluma, California, north of San Francisco. And send a few photos of the ballots and the worker who was allegedly trying to cover up everything.

The man also wrote:
My dad was throwing away some trash and saw them so he took some pictures. He told a lady who worked at the dump about it and she claimed that the county dumped them there. After my dad drove back around and saw the workers in the bin covering the ballots up with cardboard.

If you blow up the photo, one will notice that these ballots have been signed and have return address filled in but none appear to have been opened.

......Impossible.
Gee, that's a shame.

What happens to ballots that are postmarked after the election day? Maybe they get thrown away without being counted?

Special agent Squidley, assigned to Bill Barr's task force is on the job.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
It’s amazing that all these problems seem to be showing up now even though the same process has been used how many times in the past for congressional and state and local elections.

This is all to make people cynical about the process so they won’t show up or will vote third party. Hillary was like a Jill Stein margin away from winning in some of the swing states she lost. These are desperation tactics from a person trying to avoid being charged with obstruction once he leaves office.

• Haha
Reactions: redrider

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
It’s amazing that all these problems seem to be showing up now even though the same process has been used how many times in the past for congressional and state and local elections.

This is all to make people cynical about the process so they won’t show up or will vote third party. Hillary was like a Jill Stein margin away from winning in some of the swing states she lost. These are desperation tactics from a person trying to avoid being charged with obstruction once he leaves office.

Require voters to present their persons in order to vote. It removes the question from the table.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W

September 25, 2020

The man also wrote:

......Impossible.
Sonoma County voted almost 70% for Clinton in 2016. This year would probably be an even bigger landslide. I'm sure it was the Dems throwing out those ballots.

• Haha
Reactions: redrider

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge

September 25, 2020

The man also wrote:

......Impossible.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Squidley, go in the corner and hit yourself repeatedly.
Do u think he will say sorry for working us into a frenzy?

Was this the interesting week that CoatHanger told us about?

Did anyone find out why Eunice needed wax?
I've been so disappointed

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Do u think he will say sorry for working us into a frenzy?

Was this the interesting week that CoatHanger told us about?

Did anyone find out why Eunice needed wax?
I've been so disappointed
He should cut off a finger for every time he's posted BS.

Then again, if he did that, he would have been unable to post years ago. :unsure: