TOP IRANIAN PRESIDENTIAL ADVISER SAYS TEHRAN'S 'SOLE PROBLEM IS TRUMP,' NOT AVERAGE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I’ve asked you more than once why you haven’t organized a group of erBB fundamentalist lefties and taken actions to save America, whatever the cost. Sure, there will be some level of sacrifice amongst your ilk but that’s where your leadership skills come into play.

Let’s have a look at your lineup here

Hal
mundus
MBP
Utoma
Uberkraedup
FF
Skully

I’d sacrifice FF, he’s an ingrate foreigner anyway. But the final call is yours.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I’ve asked you more than once why you haven’t organized a group of erBB fundamentalist lefties and taken actions to save America, whatever the cost. Sure, there will be some level of sacrifice amongst your ilk but that’s where your leadership skills come into play.

Hal
mundus
MBP
Utoma
Uberkraedup
FF
Skully

I’d sacrifice FF, he’s an ingrate foreigner anyway. But the final call is yours.
Shut up, ex pat

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Pompeo is the threat. Cheeto just went along with him cause he's an easily manipulated fool

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Iranian people are cool. They’re probably a lot like average Americans, most of them. I know that a lot of you all doubt that. But a lot of you are straight up misinformed cretins.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Iranian people are cool. They’re probably a lot like average Americans, most of them. I know that a lot of you all doubt that. But a lot of you are straight up misinformed cretins.
about 15% of Iran is Christian

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006

Hal
mundus
MBP
Utoma
Uberkraedup
FF
Skully

And not one of these bitch boys even surf.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Maybe they were just trolling.
I know a lot of Iranians. My next door neighbor growing up is Iranian and we still hang out now and then.

Back in the 90s I used to party with a couple Iranian chicks. Nothing at all wrong with the Iranian people. In fact, most of them hate their leaders and would like nothing more than the US killing all of them.

There’s a market a couple blocks from my house that used to be owned by a couple Iranian women. I remember them being really pissed off at the Bushes for not going through Iraq and into Iran. They absolutely hated the elder Bush for not killing Hussein.

They both had high hopes for Obama but were horribly disappointed.

They absolutely love Trump.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Go figure
Follow the money. It’s all about material possessions with the woke ME peoples. They will not join the fold of the Lizzy Warren ilk happily or voluntarily. You got your work cut out for you.