Tomo MPH

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Boardshop UK has great reviews. Straight to the point.

I thought about doing a little comparison on the Revo vs Vader V2 but I think this dude has it covered.

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015

I thought about doing a little comparison on the Revo vs Vader V2 but I think this dude has it covered.
I disagree...all he does is rotate the board around a few times and repeat the same phrases about how it paddles well, has drive, yet is maneuverable. and no footage of the board being surfed.

the vids do provide a nice clear perspective of the rocker, outline, and foil of the board though.

Jul 15, 2008

It would be great to hear your comparison to the Revo and the Hydroshort (or even the original Sci-phi form XTR). The more insights, the better. You did not like the EVO right?

Reactions: ReForest

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
What about the Evo is remastered. It looks like it doesn’t have the vee like the New Vader
I asked Dan about this and he said he just "fine tuned" and "improved the file". I'm guessing mostly the same so it still feels familiar to the peopel that.

In the new podcast he did on The Dust Up, he says that at the time he created the Evo and Vader he wasn't getting a ton of orders and now that he's had more experience under his belt (10 years later) he is going back and re-mastering the files and just improving them.

Reactions: JDJ and WFCody

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
It would be great to hear your comparison to the Revo and the Hydroshort (or even the original Sci-phi form XTR). The more insights, the better. You did not like the EVO right?
I loved the Evo. I had a 5'0 XTR that was @jkb (i think) a 5'1 stock LFT from firewire and a 5'2 stock in Helium. I loved all of them.

Reactions: JDJ, jkb and WFCody