Tokoro Houdini model by Slater Designs

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Went to pick up a custom order from Wade yesterday. I told him I wasn’t expecting the board to be done til January. He said the glassers have been powering out the pro boards.

He said Kelly and the HBO crew were there earlier in the week filming. It’s funny cause Wade and his crew are pretty camera shy doing promo stuff. IG, interviews all necessary evils. But they’re surfers send them pics or clips of them surfing and they’re happy. Haha.

I asked him how the SD Tokoro has been selling. He didn’t know. Only that the first shop that got boards sold 4 on the first day.

He said he made Kelly a 5+ a year ago. And he finally rode it. Wade said he got a bunch of messages saying Kelly was ripping on it. It’s the hpsb design that Seth has been riding and made the backflip at Waco on. That design is hard to paddle, lots of rocker, but in small to medium waves with a pocket it surfs insane.

deforestcooper

Nep status
Nov 1, 2016
California
www.instagram.com
Went to pick up a custom order from Wade yesterday. I told him I wasn’t expecting the board to be done til January. He said the glassers have been powering out the pro boards.

He said Kelly and the HBO crew were there earlier in the week filming. It’s funny cause Wade and his crew are pretty camera shy doing promo stuff. IG, interviews all necessary evils. But they’re surfers send them pics or clips of them surfing and they’re happy. Haha.

I asked him how the SD Tokoro has been selling. He didn’t know. Only that the first shop that got boards sold 4 on the first day.

He said he made Kelly a 5+ a year ago. And he finally rode it. Wade said he got a bunch of messages saying Kelly was ripping on it. It’s the hpsb design that Seth has been riding and made the backflip at Waco on. That design is hard to paddle, lots of rocker, but in small to medium waves with a pocket it surfs insane.
Im stoked for Wade! I think lots of people (and Wade of course) will benefit from his boards being available all over the globe! I think the design looks clean in the SD EPS setup too. Yeah Wade! :cool::shaka: Yew!

The one your talking about for Seth sounds good, but I've had my eye on some of Keanu's boards! His boards look really good for SoCal waves! Keanu rides EPS, PU and XTR in Tokoro and he's always ripping on them.

Reactions: retodd and teeroi