Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I will not be attending this thinly-veiled gay code poll NTTIAWWT

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Lot of good sushi in that zone for sure.

That long ago ex girlfriend- she had all kinds of funny "prostitutes across the street" stories from her childhood in the 80s. She specifically talked about how that empty lot on 11th and 2nd was full of hookers until NYU built a residence hall there in the mid 90s (it was basically brand new when i started there in 97)

She and her little sister would literally get "chatted up" by the hookers on their way home from Grace Church day school. Nothing threatening, sounds like they were an unsavory but generally accepted part of that neighborhood

I miss mid-late 90's NYC. Cleaned up and WAY safer/nicer than the 70's and 80's (and early 90's) but still had enough of an edge to keep it interesting. Literally the perfect environment for a young budding alcoholic and coke head. Just freshman year alone held enough chaos and craziness to fill a book. I look at 18 and 19 year olds now, like my nephew, and i just cannot imagine any of them bar hopping around the village, hitting the after hours bars (cop owned primarily) until 8 or 9 or noon, buying coke off the streets (until i got the magic delivery service) and being generally good natured collegiate degenerates in one of the best cities in the world to be a degenerate 18-21 year old
they were nighborhood fixtures (natural resources ?). that was late 70s - early 80’s

there was a small parking lot over there where the right attendant would let the hookers use the citizen’s cars to give out blowjobs/fuck in unmolested front seat vinyl comfort...

“hey, what gives ? my dodge dart smells funny...!” “& what’s that in the ashtray ?!!”

:cursing:

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
they were nighborhood fixtures (natural resources ?). that was late 70s - early 80’s

there was a small parking lot over there where the right attendant would let the hookers use the citizen’s cars to give out blowjobs/fook in unmolested front seat vinyl comfort...

“hey, what gives ? my dodge dart smells funny...!” “& what’s that in the ashtray ?!!”

:cursing:
Which parking lot? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: Hump and donuts

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
LOL this was a loooong time ago now. Let's see, that particular GF was born in 1977, so yeah that sounds right- she would have been walking to and from elementary school at Grace Church in the early and mid 80's, and lived directly across 11th street from the hooker lot

if you need a parking lot hooker, Donuts can find you one. there are ways dude

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Doing coke in the bathroom of my local watering hole with one of the city’s most popular and well known tranny singers? Donuts knows him/her too! Small city sometimes. Donuts probably knows at least one of the detectives I used to drink with. Maybe professors?

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Doing coke in the bathroom of my local watering hole with one of the city’s most popular and well known tranny singers? Donuts knows him/her too! Small city sometimes. Donuts probably knows at least one of the detectives I used to drink with. Maybe professors?
I'm glad I missed this Subway shindig. I only snort coke off of "female" coworkers asses these dayz. :dancing:

• Haha
Reactions: PJ and Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
20 dubs gets me

besides, you can have the weirdest and wildest nights of your life with crazy NYC gays, and not do a single gay act NTTIAWWT. In New York anyway, it was often the gays running or making famous the various hot spots. It wasn’t like there was a gay scene, and a straight scene (though of course there was to a certain extent) but overall those worlds meshed and made for some crazy times. flamboyantly gay drunks would party in the rowdiest biker bars and be the life of the party, and vice versa.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
At first I was indignant, then I remembered if there was no NYC taxpayer, there'd be no NYC pension.

Thanks Subway! You're good people!!
Glad my tax dollars paying off all of those giant lifelong pensions are going to some good use down there :foreheadslap: :roflmao:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Hey as much as I love the idea of keeping our home in LB, one day you know we’ll be splitting time between Sebastian and Iguana

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
20 dubs gets me

besides, you can have the weirdest and wildest nights of your life with crazy NYC gays, and not do a single gay act NTTIAWWT. In New York anyway, it was often the gays running or making famous the various hot spots. It wasn’t like there was a gay scene, and a straight scene (though of course there was to a certain extent) but overall those worlds meshed and made for some crazy times. flamboyantly gay drunks would party in the rowdiest biker bars and be the life of the party, and vice versa.
Have you ever taken the suede leather magenta leopard print stiletto pump off of a tall black man who is impersonating a women and filled it with Veuve Clicquot champagne and shared sips with him while having your arms intertwined while sipping it together while longingly looking into each others eyes?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Hey as much as I love the idea of keeping our home in LB, one day you know we’ll be splitting time between Sebastian and Iguana
LOL Sebastian is the municipal service worker pension and Social Security zone. You are more of the Indian River Shores set. But if you decide you want to permanently trigger someone with a stick up their ass, call it Sebastian if you're North of Beachland and Fort Pierce if you're South. Brace for ruptured spewage main.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’d want a biggish house on several acres. So yeah maybe vero, west 60s, like where my folks were. They had a Nice 4 BR single story house, 5 acres, pool and pond, under 500k. Only 10 minutes to the beach, 20 to the inlet

but Sebastian is funky. This may surprise you but I don’t have any family money, so I’ll be retiring modestly myself, relatively. I don’t need, nor can I really afford, the blue bloods on johns island. Sea oaks maybe, we do love that place. But that would mean a 2 bedroom condo, not a big house with lots of space like we could do inland vero or Sebastian

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Have you ever taken the suede leather magenta leopard print stiletto pump off of a tall black man who is impersonating a women and filled it with Veuve Clicquot champagne and shared sips with him while having your arms intertwined while sipping it together while longingly looking into each others eyes?
See, you get me too!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Hump and keenfish

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
no eye contact. never eye contact. as long as no eye contact, it doesnt count.

• Haha
Reactions: Hump and keenfish